Chapter 10

Happy baechu day!!

The link above is my edit of irene, please check it out and let me know how is it..

______________________

3rd person pov~

" YOU WHAT?!"

Y/n closed her ears due to the loud voice she received. She glared at the boy beside her before gulping down the vodka she ordered. Renjun looked at his tipsy bestfriend and shook her head in disappointment.

" Why would you do that??" He asked softly knowing that if he confront the latter, the result wasn't going to turn out good. The latter placed her glass and signalled the bartender to fill her glass then averting her gaze to her bestfriend.

" I-I don't know.. I messed up didn't I?" She chuckled painfully as tears slowly fall from her eyes. She was about to take another shot when renjun quickly stopped her and took away the glass.

" That's enough, I will call your sister to pick you u-"

" YAH Y/N!!"

Perrie suddenly came into view and marched towards her younger sister with angry expression. As she reached right behind her sister, she crossed her arms and shot murderous glare at renjun.

" Speaking of the devil.." Renjun muttered quietly, trying to avoid that uncomfortable gaze. He tried to pull y/n but the latter pushed him and slammed her head to the counter.

" What happened to her?" Perrie asked the latter in calm tone. Renjun explained only the part where she drank a lots of vodka. He was stuttering mess, making sure that a certain name doesn't slipped from his mouth.

" Aish this idiot." The older turned to her sister and pulled her face to get a better view. She frowned upon seeing the sight of her little sister.

Her eyes were puffy, showing that she just cried awhile ago and she looked so tired. Basically she looked a complete mess now.

"What happen to my baby?" She asked renjun but only received a shrug from the latter. Perrie signalled to help bring y/n to her car as they headed to her manager van outside. As soon as they reached there, Jade got out from the van with excited face but quickly turned into confuse when she saw y/n's state.

" What happen to her??" She asked perrie when both of them already inside the van. The blonde girl shrugged her shoulder and caressed her sister hair.

" You got a lot of explanation to do."

_________

Irene ran inside her dorm with tears uncontrollably falling from her eyes. She knocked the door harshly, trying to calm herself which is not helping at all.

" WAIT!!" She heard someone shouted from inside before the door slammed open. She didn't even look up and just ran into her room leaving the other girl at the door.

" I-Irene unnie??" Joy gasped when she saw her unnie already gone. Wendy who happened to cross her stopped and stared at the younger weirdly.