chapter 11

I'm backkkkk~~

_____________

Y/n pov~

I shouldn't be here at the first place. 

The room fills with awkwardness after I showed up because Perrie called me. She sounded so emergency so I thought something was wrong but oh boy, I'm so dumb.

" Let's continue shall we?" Jade broke the silence as she stood and pulled perrie with her. I glared at my sister one more time before excusing myself.

I'm not supposed to be here in the first place so why bother staying.

I bid my goodbye to everyone and when it comes to Irene's turn, I tried to smile widely though she doesn't even looked up to me.

" Sorry.." I muttered underneath my breath to her. I wasn't sure whether she hear it or not but if she do, I hope she really does forgive me.

I took my leave and quickly dialled Renjun for a hangouts. After two ringing, that dumb kid finally answered. 

" Where are you?? Let's meet up."

______

" I seriously doesn't understand you bro.."

He turned to me with serious face while holding his beer. I replied back with confused face making him groaned loudly.

" Do you actually like her or not?"

" Ehhh, why so sudd-"

" Just answer it pabo."

" Fine.. I do.."

Suddenly he smacked my head very hard making me winced loudly in pain. " Dude the fuck was that?!" I shouted in anger while rubbing my head. He stared me with emotionless face before shot back with a question I wasn't ready for.

" So why did you push her when you know it all too well that she likes you too?"

That question did really threw me off. Why did I push her? We were in love but I shut her up from me. As in the end we both ended up hurting.

Maybe I'm just a coward who afraid to every consequences that might happen when we both are together while Irene was already ready to let it all go.

I stood up from my seat and went to grab the mic prepared there. I called renjun to meet at karaoke centre so here we are. I can feel his eyes eyeing me from behind, waiting for my next moves.

I chose the song that I wanted to sing and press play button. Soon enough, a familiar rhythm fill the room.

" You were right. I shouldn't have done that.." I said through the mic while facing renjun with teary eyes. I saw how his eyes turned into concern one when he noticed my silent tears.

" Darling, when I'm fast asleep, I've seen this person watching me.." I started to sing the lyrics with cracked voice.

Saying, "Is it worth it? Is it worth it? Tell me, is it worth it?" Oh

Guess there is something, and there is nothing