Chapter 15 (finale)

Remember when I said that  I only want to make it a short story? Welp, here we go~

3rd person~

After the show ended, y/n promised the older to take her out so right now they were already at the street, holding hands while strolling around. It almost midnight but both know that they want more time with each other.

Y/n looked beside her and stared at the angel who makes her happy. The light from the lamppost illuminating the older face, showing her clear skin. Y/n couldn't helped but to think how the heck she got so lucky to be here right now. Everything just feel so surreal.

Irene must sensed the latter stare as she turned to her side, breaking a small smile at her lover. " Why?" She asked when she noticed that y/n stopped walking and held her chest.

" I thought I just die.." Y/n replied making irene rolled her eyes at her silly remarks. 

" You're unbelievable." The older said before turning back and started to walk away. Y/n giggled after seeing her girlfriend behaviour, jogging to the latter and linked their hands together.

" Couple should be walking like this right?" She winked as the older face turned red. 

They continued their journey until they reached a beach near irene's hotel. They were supposed to go back now but y/n thought that it would be a good idea if they stayed for awhile, taking a fresh air at the beach.

" Here." Y/n patted the seat beside her, telling the older to sit there which she did. Both staring at the moon and sea, no exchanging words, just a silence, a comfortable one.

This might looks like a simple things for anyone else but for the older, she treasure this a lot. She enjoys every little things that her lover made for her. Y/n bit her bottom-lip unconsciously before turning to irene. This is the time.

" You know, I've been wondering what are our label right now.." Irene beat her as the older shot those words. 

She glanced at the latter but after seeing the girl just shut her mouth, Irene took that as a cue that the latter doesn't want to talk about it right now. She knows that she should stop pursuing the latter but she can't helped it. She just want one answer. A answer where she can finally claim y/n as hers.

But sensing from the girl expression, guess y/n wasn't ready to relationship yet. " I'm sorry.." Began Irene while hanging her head low, not wanting to look at the girl beside her.

" Hyun, look at me." Y/n called softly making the idol slowly lifting her head to the latter. 

Just when she already facing the latter, she felt something against her lips. It was soft and sweet. Took her a few minutes to realise that y/n was kissing her when the younger bit her lips making her gasped in surprise.