Chapter 9

3rd person pov~

The sunlight from the window woke up the bunny who was deep in her sleep. She moved a little and turned around back and forth. She grabbed a pillow to cover her face but it was useless so she got up and looked around. A yawn escaped her mouth as she stared at the empty side of bed.

" Where is she??" She muttered and walked downstairs only to find the latter cooking a breakfast. Feeling the bunny presence, Y/n greeted the girl. " Morning, you hungry?" She asked as she placed a pancake in empty plate.

Irene nodded her head and smile secretly. She walked back into bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. Luckily y/n has an extra toothbrush. As she settled everything, she went back to kitchen and was greeted with aroma of delicious pancake.

" Come here!!" Y/n called her as she shyly walked to her. She sat across the latter and took a bite of the newly made pancake. " Hmm, it's good!!" She exclaimed making the girl in front her smile widely. 

" Really? Thank you, it's my first time tho.." 

They continued to eat in silence until the incident last night hit the idol. She looked up and gulped her saliva. " Should I ask about it??" She debated herself quietly. Y/n faced the girl and noticed the frown on the latter. She tilted her head and called the girl.

" Penny for your thoughts??"

" Huh?" Irene snapped and turned to her. She bit her bottom lip before continued. " Do you remember what happen last night?" She cursed herself as she saw y/n changed her face.

" Oh, you mean after you showered??" Y/n replied unsure as the idol nodded slowly. 

" Ahh, I remember that you fell asleep on my bed so I let you.. Oh and no worries, I sleep at sofa last night. Nothing really happen.." She shrugged her shoulder as she continued eating the leftover.

Irene face fell as she heard that. If just now her stomach was full with butterfly, right now she felt nothing but pain. " So all those was a dream?? How can it felt so real??" She mumbled to herself and facepalmed mentally for thinking like that. 

" I'm done.." She muttered softly but audible for the latter to hear. " You can just left it there." Y/n replied with wide smile. Irene nodded her head and went to balcony. She closed her eyes as the air softly slapping her cheeks. " Of course everything was a dream.. Damn, having her like this also could be a dream.."

On the other hand, y/n smile fell as she watched the idol excused herself. She doesn't understand why she lied. Maybe she just afraid.. Afraid to get hurt again..

" I'm sorry, for lying.. Hell, I was supposed to just kidnap you that time not fall for you.."

She remembered it all vividly. She knew too well what happened last night. She doesn't understand why she do that but for sure she miss the girl warmth. She thought the bunny will just pushed her away when she kissed her but oh boy, she was wrong.

So so wrong..

When Irene responded to the kiss, she felt over the moon. She couldn't move nor believe that it is happening. The person she's longing for, kiss her back