Chapter 8

Y/n pov~

She quickly turned away after my reply. I shrugged my shoulder as I sat beside Seulgi who was eating pringles. " So, why seulgi? I mean, no offense seul but really? This girl?" Wendy started as all of our attention turned to the mention bear.

Yeri grimaced in disgust as she shook her head rapidly making me laugh. " Yeah, she looked like a person who never feeling full.." I threw my head after hearing yeri's words while seulgi pouting.

" Yah, you're mean!!" She whined as she hugged my arm making me froze. She stuck out her tongue and puffed her cheeks. Not gonna lie, I really melted at this sight.

I pinched her cheeks and smile widely. " How couldn't I?? Look at her, she is sooo cute!! No one can resist her charms." I chuckled as she struggled with the pain on her cheeks. For some reason I felt a burning stare from behind but I decided to ignore it.

" We need to go now girls. Your ceo already calling me earlier." Perrie shouted as they got up and went to the door. I bowed at them and was ready to close the door not until my sister grabbed my shoulder.

" Where do you think you're going? You come with me.." She said sternly making me gulped. I nodded my head as I change my outfit and followed them. Aish what did I got myself into this mess??

I waited as they continued discussing about the collaboration. Okay, why am I here again? I hate it here ughh..

" Y/n?" I heard my sister voice as I turned to her. She pulled me towards others as we walked together. " Where are we going??" I asked but she just smile at me. Eventually I got tired asking and just followed them to god knows where.

" We're here!!" Jade screamed excitedly. I looked in front and saw many rides, people were chattering everywhere. What are we doing here??

I looked at my sister with confused face. " We are here to play some rides.. Come on, I know you like here right? It's amusement park after all." She replied as excitement laced in her voice. How can I say no to that? She's freaking Perrie Edwards and she deserved her quality times too.

I slumped my shoulder as I muttered 'fine' making her squealed excitedly. She then turned to face others before start speaking. " So we're going to divide into pairs and I will go with Leigh!!" She jogged a bit and hugged the latter arm.

" Ooh, jade with jesy then!" Jesy highfive Jade and giggled softly. I looked at wendy but she went to joy so I turned to Seulgi. She looked at me back before smirking and dragged yeri with her.

" I could go alone tho.. I'm a grown up woman.." I said breaking everyone conversation. Perrie looked at me with ridiculous stare. " Yeah I know that baby but we don't want this girl here walking alone aren't we?" She voiced out and pointed to Irene.

DAMN IT

I sighed and nodded my head. " So where are we going to st-" I stopped as I looked up and saw no one except than Irene who was fiddling her fingers. " They already left.." She mumbled audible for me to hear. I facepalmed myself mentally before walking to her side.

" So.. Where did you want to go first??" I asked her softly. She faced me and show her gummy smile as she gestured me to keep walking around.

" How about rollercoaster??"

" You have acrophobia.."