Chapter 13

Irene pov~

" I-I like you Irene-shi.."

She stuttered before hanging her down, cutely cursing underneath her breath. I was stunned with her sudden confession. Yes, I already heard her confessed to me last night but that time she was drunk, probably didn't think anything before blurting out those words.

But this time, it was different.

She is surely in fact sober enough now.

" I-I know that I'm probably too late. I'm just s-scared of what society will think. How will your members will react if we got togeth-"

I didn't let her finished as I pulled her into a soft kiss. I could feel her body tense with sudden touch but she soon relaxed and melted into the kiss. I felt her lips curved into a small smile between the kiss.

She pulled away when we're out oxygen, panting with red cheeks. " W-Why did you k-kiss me?" She stuttered again making me giggled at her state. Who could have thought, someone who looks cold as her could be this cute?

" Why? You hate it?"

" What? No no no-"

" So you like it?"

Her face reddening at my words making me laughed even more. She covered her face with her hands to hide her blush state but I can still see her ears redden. 

" Y/n-ah.." I called her as she slowly turned to me. I tiptoed closer to her and reached for her hands. I secured her big hands tightly with mine and caressed it slowly.

" You know that I don't care about what other people think right?"

She squeezed my hands and smiled sadly at me. " But what would people react if they find out you're dating a woma-"

" Then fuck them. They can do whatever they want. I don't care. They don't know about me, you and us. They don't know everything that we've been through. They don't know that I love you."

I hugged her tightly as I felt my eyes filled with tears. " I don't care about them.. J-Just don't leave me again okay?"

She patted my back softly and slowly retreated herself from me. She looked up me and wiped my tears with her thumb. 

" Don't cry." She whispered, kissing my tears stain softly. I held her hand and locked eyes with her.

" I promise I won't leave again."