10 - Kiwis & Tests.

Thanks for your patience & Happy New Year babes. We're back with a bang x!

-

When Harry sits up straight on the massive bed, he scrolls through his phone and fights that smile edging in the corners of his mouth.

It's been a few days since he boldly announced his new relationship on Instagram. He has never done this before and as nervous as he deeply is, he likes this.

Something feels right about this new relationship and he wants to celebrate every moment. No matter what happens.

Some fans have lost their shit and are already curating the perfect family tree for them. Some haven't been as kind and he already expected that.

A few articles are already speculating a lot more than he expected. He raises an eyebrow at a few questions and assumptions, wondering this is usually how it goes for other couples. He chuckles at the messages from his loved ones and quickly stops himself.

Next to him on the bed in this rented Spanish villa is his new girlfriend, fast asleep and tangled between the sheets. Filled with affection, his eyes dance through her features and he drinks up her beauty.

That beautiful dark skin softly shines as the sunlight hits it.

Zara has been super lazy these past days and he's not complaining about it, but he knows she'll have to pay for it later. He puts his phone away and slowly lowers himself to wake her up with tender kisses.

Harry starts kissing her back, to her arms and finally to her face. Zara groans in her sleep as she enjoys his annoying show of care. She slowly pushes him away but this lanky man is stubborn with his kisses.

"Shh, you can't win," he smiles, bringing his lips to her ear.

"I hate you," she says, keeping her eyes shut.

"You wish," he is smug.

Zara slowly kicks against the bed and manages to open her eyes.

The gorgeous eyes and thick curls belonging to her super annoying boyfriend are waiting for her. She slowly pushes him away but he simply stays there.

Determined to be full on annoying.

"Why are you torturing me?" Zara cries out.

"Because I care about you," Harry laughs.

"I just want to sleep," she exhales.

"Yeah, but it's like past three," he points out.

"Who cares? Isn't that the whole point of a staycation?" she frowns.

"Yeah, but still a little off for my work obsessed girl," he chuckles.

"Soz, not all of us can afford to take the whole off," she pokes him.

"True," he wiggles his eyebrows. "But you're working to get to that level, aren't ya?"

"Wow, I hate your cocky self," Zara manages to sit up and clears her throat.

Something is off and Harry is first to notice.

"You okay?" he asks.

"Just sat up and felt woozy," she licks her dry lips.

"You see? This is the effect of sleeping too much," Harry shakes his head.

"I love resting. I didn't ask you to book a whole villa for a staycation and I won't reject it at the same time," Zara says.

"Whatever, eat something and have a wash," he smiles.

"I stink?" she asks.

"No, baby girl. I just want you to freshen up and head out with me," he leans in for a kiss.