19 - Buzz & Pop.

Right Down The Line - Gerry Rafferty.

What they don't tell you about being six months pregnant with one confirmed child is that your stomach can still choose to be massively heavy and huge.

Zara pouts as she stands before the familiar mirror in the familiar villa. The last time she was here, her stomach was flatter and her feet were not as swollen.

The last time she stood in front of this mirror, she had just confirmed her pregnancy with her awestruck boyfriend and she was comfortably dressed in his top and her trousers.

Four and a half months later, she's back here with a round watermelon belly. This time around, she's wearing a bikini top that was once oversize and she's paired it with her silk maternity shorts.

Moira was very pleased to receive them for their scheduled babymoon and she was extremely glad her guess about the pregnancy was on point.

Zara holds up the film camera as she attempts another round of pictures. Harry has been very into maternity photography lately and he's extremely keen on the baby meeting enough pictures of their parents before they were born.

So far her favourite picture is one of her and Harry shirtless in front of the mirror, just after a midday nap. It was raw, honest and sincere.

She attempts another picture and catches his image in the background. Harry walks up to her, holding a bottle of water. Shy and tired, she halts her mini session and looks at him with a smile on her face.

These past few days have been pure bliss. Just the two of them holed up in this beautiful villa with an amazing view, good food and lots of pleasant moments shared between them.

They've spent their afternoons listening to Harry sing to the baby bump, trying out new recipes from Moira and just basking in the protected peace they've intentionally created.

Fans have complained about Harry going into hiding and some speculations have been swimming around but they've desperately ignored them all. He stands next to her with a little stern look that lets her know something is up and she collects the bottle of water from him.

Harry looks refreshed in his pyjamas trousers and plain t-shirt with his curls growing wilder and a gentle stubble changing up his look.

"What's up?" she asks, knowing something is wrong.

"We have an unexpected visitor," he mumbles.

Zara twists open the bottle and takes a gentle gulp.

"I heard the door and thought it was Moira," she replies.

"It's Jeff," Harry sighs. "He needs to talk to us."

"Is everything okay?" Zara instantly panics. "Are you okay?"

Harry gently cups her shoulders to calm her and he kisses her forehead with a small smile.

"We're okay. Something popped up online and the internet has gone crazy," he explains.

"Oh? Shit, I haven't checked my phone since morning," she explains.

"Calm down, and don't check your phone till we join him, please?" He asks, almost begging.

Zara hesitates with a frown on her face and nods.

"Fine. Don't tell me he flew in for whatever this is," she is still frowning.

"Oh no, it's just a great coincidence," he chuckles.

"I'll wear a t-shirt and we'll join him baby," she leans in to kiss his cheek.