17 - Surprises & Tours.

Harry successfully parks the jeep and turns to see Zara practically bouncing on the leather seat with all the excitement in the world. He managed to help get her hair into two plaits with the assistance of Poppy before they left the hospital.

Right now, she's softly tucked into his oversized hoodie and matching sweatpants. Feeling refreshed and well rested.

He smiles a little at the joy showing all over her face as she takes off the face mask and exhales in relief.

Zara gets out her phone and scrolls through it, reading messages from her colleagues and friends, checking on her.

Remembering their new rules about screen time, he slowly stretches out his hand and she replies with a firm handshake.

"What are you doing?" he frowns.

"Reacting to whatever you were doing," she smiles.

"I was reaching for the phone, obviously," he says.

"I'm not giving it," she smirks.

"And people think you're the sweet one in the relationship," he raises an eyebrow.

"I swear they're right," she chuckles.

Harry leans on the arm rest and studies her features with a slightly intense gaze.

"You look well rested and beautiful," he points out.

"Rocking this lazy day chic," she chuckles, gesturing at the hoodie on her.

"You're practically swimming in the hoodie," he touches the fabric.

"Those fans that saw us at the traffic stop basically tweeted that I'm a sweet girlfriend for wearing your merch," she snorts.

"Oh little do they know you're hiding my child," he sings.

"Do these wonderful people know their innocent idol has knocked me up?" Zara squints, amused.

"Hmn, who knows what they know?" He hums in response.

"And he's threatening me to hide!" Zara almost screams out with a laugh.

Harry is thrilled to see her in a great mood.

"Wait till I feed you to them, you know they'll always take my side," he beams with pride.

Zara playfully pokes him and gestures at the words etches on the hoodie.

"Oi, practice what you preach and sell," she warns him.

"C'mon, let's go in. I've missed ya on my bed," Harry leans in for a kiss and she leans away with a frown.

"Only if I'm getting my dinner order and a massage," she reminds him.

"Do you want my liver and kidneys as well?" he asks.

"Ready to drop them?" she smiles.

"Anything for my baby girl," he gets his kiss.

The buzzing of his phone breaks him back to reality and he adjusts on the driver's seat with a small smile.

The thing is that Zara loves intimate surprises and he has taken it upon himself with the help of Poppy and Zayn to plan a small welcome home dinner for her.

Something to lift up her spirits and keep her in a good mood. They have been searching for the right way to tell everyone they love and he has decided this might be the best way, if she's down for it.

Niall, Gemma and a few other friends are here along with Imogen and Freya. Nothing loud and fancy. It's thoughtful and sweet.

Seeing as she needs all the rest she can get right now, he just wants her to eat and plant herself somewhere comfortable.