14 - Catering & Scares.

Harry Styles - Sunflower Vol. 6

Basking in laser type focus, Zara slowly pours a mixture of lemon and honey into the glass bowl containing softened butter.

The aroma erupts as the mixture dances together in unison. She smiles in victory, picks up her thin wooden spoon and gently starts to stir in the bowl.

Watching her from the side with utmost admiration and amour is Harry, who doesn't like the idea of what's happening right now but he appreciates whatever Zara does.

He raises an eyebrow as she rushes to write down the recipe of what she's mixing together and he purses his lips, waiting for his turn to speak.

As he attempts to move his mouth, Zara raises a finger to shut him up and he rolls his eyes.

The pregnancy is inching towards the completion of a first trimester and Harry's starting to notice the subtle changes with her body.

They still haven't told everyone because they want the window to completely close and have their choice cemented.

Zara is slightly fuller around her waist and breasts. A few colleagues and even fans have noticed how plumpier her cheeks are.

Some fans have gotten extremely snoopy and it has worsened how Harry deals with external forces.

If he was attempting to be a private man before, he's about to level up and basically not exist for a while.

Zara pours herself a glass of water and downs it before peeling off the apron. It feels extra refreshing.

Harry starts to talk and she shushes him with a finger, drinking her water.

"Wow, pregnant bully," he mutters.

"I heard that, sperm donor," she gulps down her water.

They chuckle as she calmly pushes her glass away and looks at him.

"Am I allowed to talk now?" he asks with a frown.

"Are you going to talk or continue scolding me?" she looks at him.

He feels caught but maintains his calm stance.

"Obviously the latter. If I don't scold you, who will?" he sighs.

"My mother. My client. Zayn?" she giggles.

Zayn has unofficially become a fourth figure in their relationship. At this point he's dragging the spot of best friend of the couple with Poppy, but the world knows he can't win right now.

"Sod off, Zayn doesn't have the liver to scold you," Harry shakes his head.

"Hey, he politely calls me out unlike you!" she protests.

"No, I'm a polite man," he frowns a bit.

"Harry, you're so harsh sometimes, it's hot and scary at the same time," she widens her eyes as she remembers a few of their arguments.

"Well that's because I probably love you more than he does," he announces.

"So, you love me?" Zara raises an eyebrow.

Granted, they've never had to announce the first time they said I love you but this relationship has gone past all of that.

They've crossed so many lines and broken so many rules before they even settled down as girlfriend and boyfriend.

Harry has known he loves Zara even before he made things official and it was slightly scary for him.

The romantic world has operated on rules and how these things should work, but these two have shattered all said rules and are doing things their own way.