20 - Beginnings & Endings.

Some Months Later.

When Zara enters the house, it is instantly a contrast from all the arguments and loud voices she's coming from. Planning a wedding is exhausting. Tomorrow is going to be a heavy day and she's not sure how to feel in anticipation.

They're currently in the villa because it is befitting for the occasion. This villa has come to hold so many memories and it only makes sense.

Zara exhales as she takes off her sneakers, leaving on her socks and listening to hear their voices. The house is cleaner than she had left it and she raises an eyebrow knowing Harry is clearly overcompensating for something.

Zara sets down her bag on the table in the foyers and tosses her keys into the black ceramic bowl. She stretches out her neck as she peels off her hoodie and there's still no sign of her people, making her a little concerned.

The last exchange of messages between them was her telling him about Gemma sending her home and him assuring that everything is pretty much set for tomorrow.

He just wanted her home to them and in one piece for a peaceful night before tomorrow. Zara pads across the foyer and into the living room, shocked to see everything cleaned up and quiet.

On a normal day, she walks into toys replacing all the furniture and Harry being used as a human object. As she purses her lips at the strangely neat space, she imagines Harry and Moira attempting to make everywhere as neat as possible before her arrival.

Zara chuckles when she sees the head of a doll neatly tucked into the sofa and she picks it up. Of course someone didn't want to take all their toys with them.

Picking up the toy, Zara gently starts searching for them and this leads her upstairs. Following the low music playing in the background, she starts to figure out where they are.

The music is familiar and it is nothing else but the single he released in honour of the birth of their child.

Zara hums along to the words as she calmly stands before the bathroom with the door ajar. Harry, and their ten months old child having a relaxing time in the bathroom. He is shirtless as he squats with his hands leaning on the tub and his eyes focused on the excited child.

Giselle "Buzz" Hughes-Styles was born exactly the day Zara hit the 9-month pregnancy mark and it was the most random birth they've ever heard of.

Zara randomly felt the urge to use the bathroom and the next thing Harry found himself birthing his own daughter in their matrimonial bedroom.

Gigi or Buzz as they fondly call her is a perfect blend of her father and mother. Thick dark tight curls with huge light brown eyes. Buzz has Harry's smile and it's something that still freaks Zara out.

They have a beautiful daughter that is full of life and love. The public's reaction to the birth of Buzz was nothing like they expected and Harry felt his heart was more than full with how thoughtful and kind his fans were.

They also respect their privacy to not post any pictures of Buzz for now, and it's been quite the experience.

Right now, Buzz is chilling in the bathtub with her wet curls and lavender child-friendly lather surrounding her. Harry is playing the music in the background and Zara clocks that a lot of crying must have happened before bath time.

"Hello babies," she softly says, smiling at them.

"Look at who's here!" Harry cheers with a smile. "Buzz, look at who's here."

Buzz snaps her head up and instantly glows on seeing her mother. Her chubby arms stretch out with a partially toothless grin. Zara's heart swells on seeing this and she rushes to her side, pressing many kisses on her face.