7 - Gemma & Garden Party.

Zara gently enters the office holding the dainty pearl necklace with all the care in the world and treating it like it's the most precious thing in the world.

With a foot, she gently shuts the heavy wooden door and exhales in relief.

Waiting for her is a beaming Freya, adorned in a coral off-shoulder dress with her sweet blonde pixie like hair swooped to the side with the support of a fairy hairy pin.

The makeup on her face is simple enough to keep her face balanced. With eager hands, she reaches for the necklace as Zara happily walks over to her.

"You're a darling!" Freya giggles.

"I know," Zara smiles.

In the middle of Imogen's office, they've created a makeshift studio to help Freya touch up for the vow renewal planned to happen in the garden outside their loft.

Zara tenderly places the cold pearls on Freya's waiting skin and clips it together. Freya admires herself with a wonderful smile that reaches her eyes and turns to Zara with grace.

"I was scared I'd never see this again," she exhales.

"You simply dropped it in the wrong place, you're okay." Zara giggles.

"How do I look?" Freya smiles.

"Like the most beautiful woman in Imogen's life," she replies.

"Nice answer," Freya touches the necklace. "You know she got this for me on our first Valentines together and I have cherished it forever."

"I can see why," Zara is in awe.

Freya fights herself from getting emotional and clears her throat.

"So tell me, how are you doing? You're looking so stunning," she speaks up.

"I'm alright," Zara nods.

"How's it going with Imogen's nephew?" Freya is curious.

"It's going fine, so far." Zara fights a smile.

"Is he nice? I mean Harry is very publicly nice, but is he good to you?" Freya is a little stern.

Zara pauses to take in the little moments that have been shared with them; his clear insecurities that hide beneath that blinding charm and charisma, that sweetness he tries to sometimes hide and sheer sincerity that leaks at any given time.

He is good to her. He has been good to her so far and she hopes she's been good enough to him.

"He's good to me," she says.

"Great to know. These celebrities can be funny people," Freya rolls her eyes.

"You've known him almost all his life, what do you think about him?" Zara grows curious.

"He's human. I like him for being purely human and simply doing his best," she responds.

"Why do you think he's not as nice in private then?" she frowns a bit.

Freya exhales, knowing it is heavy to say and not her place to share, she turns to Zara with a consoling smile.

"Harry has his struggles and it makes him not nice to himself," she explains.

"Don't we all?" Zara exhales.

"Exactly. We are just a little protective of him and the ones he cares about," Freya tries to ease the conversation.

"Thanks for that," Zara smiles.

Harry awkwardly stands in front of the door and tucks his phone into the pocket of his all black suit with a huff.