3 - Show Offs & Netflix.

Who's a celebrity you'd love to kiss?

Zara shows up in front of the flat, staring at the large oak down and adjusting the bottle of wine in hand. The summery weather is fully showing itself now and she's enjoying it.

A throat is cleared from behind and she turns to see him with a certain look on his face. He looks like he's judging her and cannot hide it.

"Liar," he smirks.

"What?!" she exclaims in slight confusion.

"You said you wouldn't be showing up," Harry speaks, walking over to her.

"I said I wasn't sure, don't attack me," Zara smiles.

He looks dashing in his sheep sweater vest paired with baggy trousers and slightly contrasts her super casual look of an oversized t-shirt and joggers.

They gently hug and she inhales his soft scent. Harry is tempted to plant a kiss on her forehead but he controls himself.

"How are you?" He asks, concerned.

"Tired but doing okay," she replies.

The rules have been a little too rigid lately and he's planning to bring that up soon.

"Oh don't ask me, I'm fantastic, don't ask," he rolls his eyes.

"Why are you acting like I didn't just finish texting you? Fine, how are you?" She smiles.

"I'm not having it." He replies, ready to be sassy.

Zara slowly nudges him and attempts to knock on the door but he raises his hand to stop her.

"Did you take the tube?" he asks.

"And a bus," she replies.

"I offered to pick you," he sounds a little annoyed.

"It was a teenager's birthday party," Zara winces.

"And?" he stares at her, plainly.

"I didn't want to make you uncomfortable," she admits.

"What's going to hurt in a few pictures and videos?" Harry sighs.

These days there's been an unnerving distance between them and he is madly itching to scream about it. He knows what and how he feels, but he cannot read her feelings. It is bloody frustrating how he's unable to read her feelings.

"Harry, I know you're willing but you get tired of it," she says. "And you're currently avoiding the public, remember?"

"Fine. I would have waited in the car, outside," he frowns.

Zara gladly disagrees with a light shake of her head.

"I'd want to show you off to my friends and family, can't hide you," she smiles.

Harry cannot help himself on hearing this and he leans closer to her, towering with intimidation and not height difference. He is even more interested in standing here with her all night than entering the flat right before them.

"Show me off as what?" he whispers.

Zara bites down her lip, realising she said her thoughts loud and clear, and it might be too late to backtrack. Harry thoroughly enjoys getting words out of her and she should have known better.

"As - as a friend?" she hums.

"Try again," he playfully warns.

He playfully pushes her to the wall and brings his ringed knuckles to softly caress her plump dark brown cheeks.