6 - The Morning After Pt 2.

Zara's eyes gently flutter open and she finds her vision greeting the warmth of the sun melting through the blinds and basking on her eyelids. 

This is strange. Zara pauses and pulls herself up, realising she's on a bed. It takes her brain a few seconds to pick up before she sits up in slight panic. 

The room is wide spaced. It is simply designed and clearly belongs to Harry. Zara studies herself and realises she's wearing an oversized band t-shirt. 

Before she can dive into panic mode, she calms herself and remembers taking the tee from Harry before bed. Zara massages her forehead with stressed fingers before it dawns on her. 

Nothing happened last night. It is slightly disappointing and she's excited to feel this way. 

It means she wanted something to happen and that signals growth in her feelings for her. 

Zara pauses to gather memories of the night, they had tea and by the end of her cup, she was dead tired and too boring to handle a conversation with Harry. Harry offered her a change of clothing and massage but she was too drowsy to give into that offer. 

Zara groans, regretting turning down the offer and feels her back so relaxed. The bed feels magical. Zara looks around to find her phone and accessories neatly arranged on the bedside coffee table. 

She reaches for her phone and yawns, relaxing her back on the bed frame and smiles at the many messages from Poppy. Poppy wants to hear every single thing. 

Pause. Zara looks around with a frown, wondering Harry could be. She sighs, this is his flat anyway. 

Zara responds to her messages and fights back another yawn, she's exhausted. She hears shuffling movement and relaxes on the bed before Harry walks in wearing a pair of grey joggers. 

It's just a pair of grey joggers and a white t-shirt folded in his fist. He is sweaty and looks ridiculously toned up in what looks like a post run high. 

There is a tingling feeling between her thighs and she immediately squeezes them, controlling herself.

"Morning," Harry's morning voice is sluggish and raspy.

"Hi-Hello," she manages to say, tired.

"Sleep well?" he smiles walking over to her.

Zara slowly nods with a suppressed smile and he presses a cool kiss on her forehead. The heat is wafting off him and he smells raw. 

Remnants of his strong perfume has been infused with sweat and his natural scent. Zara wants to inhale all of him in this moment and she looks up to see him grinning at her. Fresh faced and purely beautiful to stare at.

"I did. You look like you did," she responds.

"I tried. How did it feel waking up without me next to you?" he raises an eyebrow.

"Normal and boring," Zara smiles.

"Oh, she's playing along," Harry chuckles in amusement.

He squeezes up the top in his hand and walks into a tiny spaced closet in his room. 

There's a raffia laundry basket and he tosses the top in it. Zara watches the way his back moves when he bends and she gulps at the sight. 

Is he intentionally doing this to her? 

Harry is known to be openly flirty and irritatingly aware of his effect on the people around him. Zara is known to be easily flustered and frustrated when she cannot handle it.