Lucian One Shot

"No!" She shouted, trying to pull herself from Kraven's grip.

Kraven threw the young girl to the ground, grabbing a handful of her hair. "You will listen to me!" He growled in her ear. "You are a whore that will obey your next master. Now, put something elegant on and prepare for your new life."

Huffing, she stomped away being taken by another vampire. Selima, a girl who is frozen in time. She looks twenty-five but is really about eight hundred. Immortal like Kraven, she was captured and made a slave to the vampires. Kraven has tortured Selima for years, using her strength as a weapon and her beauty for his own selfish pleasures.

Entering the room, Selima bowed to Kraven. A black laced dress covered his pale skin. It draped down to the dusty floor in the back. Her heels wrapped up and around her ankles.

He gave a gentle but evil smile. "You clean up nicely," Kraven sighed, looking out the window of the mansion. "As a gift, you will be given to Lucian. You will obey his every command. You will make him happy just like you have with me. If you fail, I will kill you."

Kraven dragged Selima out and to a meeting with Lucian. He threw Selima to the ground at Lucian's feet.

Lucian clicked his tongue. "Is that any way to treat a lady?" He asked, helping Selima to her feet.

Kraven gave a little chuckle. "She is a gift. For helping me, I give you a little payment in advance."

"And what do I need a vampire for?" Lucian questioned, handing Selima off to one of his men.

"She is no vampire. But she is immortal and can be used for anything. A weapon, pleasures. And if she fails, I will kill her for you." Kraven gave a glare towards Selima's way.

"No, not needed. If she is mine, you will not touch her," Lucian assured Kraven.

Kraven left and Lucian ordered to be left alone with Selima. She bowed getting on her knees, showing she wanted no trouble

Lucian gave a little smile, flattered. "Hmm, you can stand, dear." He looked at her unsure what to do with her. "Tell me, what is your name?"

Selima cleared her throat. "I am Selima," she shyly replied.

"Selima meaning cat. So if you are not a vampire or lycan, what are you?" He questioned getting closer. "How did you end up with Kraven?"

Her heart began to faster as he got closer. "Uh, Kraven captured me after killing all of my clan, my family. I am a Lykoi, sir, the last of my kind."

His eyes wandered over her slim body covered with black lace. "A lykio?"

"Our kind have not gotten along with lycans. For reasons, no one knows. It is like cats and dogs, they seem to be natural enemies. My people lived in the mountains. The first was bitten by a snow leopard and was able to transform. Being a werecat, I have the ability to do the same as you. But instead of a wolf, I change into a snow leopard," she explained with a quiet and nervous tone. "We do not feed on humans, so our kind was every closed."

"That explains the different smell. Tell me, Selima, what did Kraven use you for?" His eyes lingered upon her, giving him ideas that he did not want.

Selima quickly dropped his eyes to her feet. "He used me for many things, sir. Protection was one. But entertainment was the most."

"Can you fight?"

"I think I fight handsomely, sir," she replied. "Forgive me, but you are Lucian that first, right?"

He gave a nod. "I am."

Selima played with her nails. "I was there. When Viktor condemned his daughter, your love. It was not right, what he did. I know what it is like to lose someone. The mixing of species is forbidden, we knew the risk, but we did not care. Viktor killed her as you were forced to watch."

Lucian frowned, remembering that painful memory. "And?"

"I am sorry that happened to you."

Lucian gave a small smile, knowing he was going to like this girl. "I'll have one of my men ready a place for you to stay. I'll let you get some rest and you'll fight me tomorrow so I can see what you got." Lucian stepped toward Selima and lifted her chin so he could look into her striking pale eyes. For a second he felt a warm feeling in his heart, something he has never felt in a long time.

"Thank you, sir," she breathed.

"Call me Lucian," he huffed, removing his hand and quickly leaving her, to try and stop that feeling.