Michael X Male Reader

Michael and you have been friends since the dawn of time. Though he has always been straight. You have always felt something for Michael, but couldn't quite place the feeling. That was until you realized that you were gay. Not letting your feelings get in the way of Michael and your friendship, you hid that part of you from him. It made you sad to hide such a big part of you from Michael, but he wasn't ready to hear it yet. Michael was going through a divorce and had a baby girl.

You had moved on, or so you thought. Seeing Michael for the first time in years made your heart sink. It became hard to focus as his fluffy curly hair bounced while he walked to you. His sparkling blue eyes locked with yours. Sticking out your hand for a manly handshake, Michael pushed that aside and pulled you in for a tight hug.

"It has been too long old friend," he huffed in your ear, patting your back as the two of you broke.

You gave a nervous smile. "Yeah, it has. How about that weather though?"

Michael chuckled, flashing his perfect teeth. "Uh, the Welsh greeting. Has it really been that long since we last saw each other where you can't greet me as a friend?"

Nervously, you stretched the back of your head. "Well, uh,"

Michael stopped you by hitting the side of your arm gently. "I'm just joking, y/n. It has been centuries, but that gives us reason to talk. So tell me, how about those ladies?"

He had no idea what he was doing to you. Michael was a sweet and innocent guy that had no idea about the truth, that you were in love with him. And the worse part is that he had no idea you moved on and that was ruined the second the two of you locked eyes. You wanted to tell him, but you felt now wasn't the right time. Give it a day or two then tell him, maybe. Catching up was the one thing on Michael's mind. All of his stories made you fall in love with him even more. Your eyes wander in lust as you gazed at his stunning features. But you had to go to work. You were sad to leave Michael, though he said he would text you later to meet up and do something.

You work night shifts so you were expecting Michael to be sleeping by the night you got off. But he was blowing your phone up a few hours before you were done. You were unsure what he was talking about or even doing. Smiling to yourself, you enjoyed the dorky pictures Michael was sending you. Finally getting off of work, Michael texted saying he needed you. Thinking nothing about it, you headed to where he was staying.

Knocking on the door, Michael flung it open very aggressively. You stood there shocked.

"Y/N, you're here!" He shouted, falling on you and wrapping his arms around your torso.

You could smell heavy alcohol on his breath. "Uh, Michael, dear, I think you're drunk."

Michael stepped back and walked to the kitchen. "Ahh, I didn't drink anything. Nothing to really worry about."

"Michael, what's going on?" You questioned, following him into the kitchen. 

Michael sighed, leaning on the counter. "The divorce has got me mixed up, y/n. I miss her and I knew you'd be the only one that could make me feel better." 

You made your way next to Michael, hopping on the counter. "Well, I am here for you. Whatever you need." You meant that and Michael could tell. "Uh, since you are kinda drunk, this might be the best time to tell you..." You trailed off, thinking about stopping yourself until you felt Michael's large hand on your knee. 

He gave you a sweet smile with glossy eyes. "Whatever you need, I am here." 

Without thinking you leaned in and planted a kiss on his sweet, sweet lips. At first, Michael attempted to lean away, but he fell into more than you. The two of you broke, just frozen in time staring into each other's souls. You thought Michael was going to freak, but he suddenly pulled you in, kissing you deeply. His hands ran through your hair and down your shoulders, finding their way to your jeans. Michael tugged at the button, but couldn't quite get it. You helped but letting him take over. 

Rubbing your member, Michael kissed you. With every stroke, he kissed you deeper. You weren't sure what was happening or why. Then you remembered Michael was a lot drunk and then you thought you were taking advantage of him. But he was the one feeling you up. Letting a little moan slip your lips, you felt Michael grin as he kissed you. 

Your weakness was Michael, so when his hand moved faster, it didn't take long for you to explode. Michael looked at you with a grin. That's when you hopped off the counter and started to return the favor. Michael dropped his draws. First, you played with him a bit which Michael enjoyed. He grunted as you began to lick the shaft, playing with his balls. Michael grunted, leading his cock into your mouth. Making you look him in the eyes as he gently pulled your hair. In and out, in and out. You dreamt of this day, but he tasted better than you imagined. 

Michael took you by the hair and lead his in dick deeper. One of your hands went to Michael's hip, while the other began playing with yourself. As Michael thrust himself in, you jerked yourself harder. 

And harder. 

Pushing the head of his cock to the back of your throat, Michael kept it there. In seconds, you felt a warm liquid slide down your esophagus. Michael moaned, pulling himself from you. He bent down and picked his pants up. 

"Do you wanna watch a film?" He asked, helping you up. 

You smiled. "I sure do."

The two of you sat on the couch, cuddling up to each other as Michael turned on the tv.