Will Charity One Shot

A deep red lace covered your dress. It hugged your hips perfectly, as it inflated from them. Bouncy about as you walked, the bottom barely touched the dirt-covered ground. Your black rider boots lifted you up just enough. 

You were walking to the local newsletter stand to get the daily paper. Reaching in your pocket, you pulled out a few coins. "One, please," you said to the man behind the stand. Showing off your pearly whites when he handed the paper to you. 

Turning to head to the market, a dashing man approached you. His hair was jet black but was mostly hidden by a top hat. Stunning blue eyes stared you down. His lips were moving but you were focused on the details of his handsome face. Sideburns came down the side of his face turning into a five o'clock shadow. He was dressed sharply and his one ear was pierced. 

"It is life or death," he breathed to you. 

Shaking your head, you looked up at him. "I am sorry, what was your question?" 

"Kiss me." 

"I beg your pardon," you huffed, drawn back from him. 

The man sighed. "I am sorry, but there is no time." The man grabbed you, pulling you close. His arms wrapped around your body so naturally. You wanted to fight, but all felt so right. He dipped you back just a little before planting his soft lips on yours. He then took the newspaper from under your arm and held it up, blocking your faces. When heavy footsteps ran by, the man pulled himself from you and scanned the crowd. The coast was clear, he then stood you up straight, brushing the sides of your arms. "I do apologize, miss." 

You cleared your throat. That kiss was so full of passion that you were completely lovestruck. "You are fine, sir," you said, trying to keep your eyes from looking into his. 

"Will Charity," the man huffed, holding his hand out. 

You smiled, looking up at him and taking his hand. "(Y/N)"

He leant down and kissed the top of your hand. "It is a pleasure to meet you, darling." His smile made your heart leap outta your chest. 

Quickly retrieving your hand, you looked away from him. "Wonderful to meet you, sir."

Will's chuckle revealed that the kiss sparked something in him as well. "Fancy a stroll?" 

With no words, you locked your arm with his. Will and you walked off to wherever fate was leading the two of you. And the entire time, your eyes were locked together. The two of you had your hearts struck by cupid as it seemed. 

And that was the first time you met Will Charity. A handsome man that worked for a secret Government agency known as the Bureau of Antiquities. You traveled the world with Will, stopping villains that no one knew about. After a few years, Will purposed and you gladly accepted his hand.