Roland Blum One Shot

He was a rough-looking man. His hair dark grey and fluffy with a full beard. You met Roland Blum when you were in your prime. He helped you out of a mess and he was very kind about it. it was sure a mess that you weren't sure you'd get cleaned up. Roland was loud and rude but to you, he was a sweet and sensitive man. Which is why you said yes to be his girlfriend. Though he did have a drug and alcohol problem, so you were working with him.

You entered he's "office" which was just his big fancy apartment. Confused at how he had money and worked out of his apartment made no sense. But he was an off the books lawyer that made no sense.

Roland bounced from his chair. "My dear, you are here!" He shouted, greeting me with a tight hug.

You chuckled. "Well, you asked me to meet you, love."

Roland kissed you passionately, growling like at animal showing his love. "I wanted you here for something special," he purred, running his hands over your body.

"Well, get on with it, then," you giggled, pulling him closer so you could feel him up in return.

"Just a second..." he trailed off as you rubbed his member through his fancy dress pants.

His beard tickled you as he kissed and bit at your neck. Your hands combed through his hair as he picked up, causing you to wrap your legs around his waist. Feeling his now hard cock press against you, you moaned. Ripping off each other's clothes, he pressed you up against the wall and began thrusting inside you. His strength made you moan louder and louder. Roland then took you to his desk, bending you over, taking you from behind. He gripped your waist tight as he pounded you roughly, leaning down and nibbling on your left ear. Your moans and his groans made beautiful music. Taking control, you pushed him down in his chair, getting on top. Gripping your waist he sat back as you rode him. You went until he was ready to blow. Getting on your knees, you finished him off, letting him explode deep in your throat.

Looking up at him, you saw his eyes glow. "Marry me," he huffed, taking away by you.

Smiling in joy. "Yes! I would love to marry your lawyer ass!"

The marriage was sp happy. The love for each other was amazing. Never-ending sex no matter how long you guys had been together. But when he teamed up with a young little thing, Maia Rindell. You began to worry about Roland spending so much time with her. And he could see that, but no matter what he said you still felt like you were losing him.

Creaking open his office door, you heard your love talking to Maia. Being sneaking, you stayed at the door listening.

"Why doesn't your wife like me?" Maia asked very innocently.

Roland sighed. "My love doesn't like you because she doesn't see that true beauty in herself. You also doubt my love for her. Which is sad but I get it. Before I met y/n, I would cheat all the time. But you can't call it cheating if you never settle. And I settled for y/n. Oh boy, did I settle? Which means I'd never hurt that fine doll. I will, however, hurt the other pieces of shit that even looks at my darling wrong. That's why I fucking married her. I love her. That doll is being a darling and trying to help me get sober."

You smiled in awe. Roland did truly love you, so what were you worried about?

"Has she gotten you cut back on the drugs?" Maia asked being nosy.

Roland chuckled. "Since she's been around I have no consumed the amount of drugs before I met y/n. She's my world and her body is the only drug I crave. So I fucking I refuse to let anything ruin that shit. That means we can't be law firm partners. Not if it means losing my darling. So leave!" He shouted.

You gently closed the door and acted like you were about to open it when Maia came out. She gave a slight smile. Running inside you attacked Roland in a hug. He was shocked but pleased with it.

"What is up with you, darling?" He grinned, keeping his hands on you.

You sighed, leaning slightly away from him. "My love, I love you with every fiber of my being and I know you love the same. Which is why you need to be partners with Rindell. I trust you."

He looked at me blankly. "Did you hear everything?"

You gave a smirk. "I heard enough."

Roland pulled you tightly close, purring as he did so. "Mmmh, then that means I can show you what being my entire world means."

You giggled as he suddenly went down on you.