Martin Whitly One Shot Part Two

You were 19 when you met Martin Whitly in the 1990s. When he kidnapped you and made sweet love later. Martin had let you go after that, he said he didn't want to see you, but you knew he was lying. 

He became the man in your life, you never knew you needed. Martin Whitly, the cold-hearted serial killer, loved you more than anyone ever could. Wanting you to be safe, he paid for a stunning apartment in the city. Martin spent much time with you as he could. But you knew we had a wife and two kids. Though madly in love with him, you were right there by his side, helping with whoever the victim was. You saw the true Martin Whitly, the one that he kept hidden, knowing people would hate it. Knowing the true self of each other, giving you a bond that no one else could have. 

So when Martin got arrested, he made sure no one knew about you. Which broke your heart, seeing Martin take the blame when you helped with many victims. But you knew it was out of love that he was protecting you like that. And you just knew you had to go see Martin, whatever the cost. 

Working as a guard at Claremont Psychiatric Hospital, you slowly started moving closer to Martin. It took a few years to get your rank, guarding more evil patients. The only way you were going to get to see your love was by convincing Mr. David to take a night off. He was a hard worker and his main station was Martins cell. So convincing wasn't too hard. Martin did like talking. 

It was the night shift you were covering. So you readied yourself for what you were going to do. Shaving every inch of your body, knowing Martin enjoyed the smoothness. Since it was the night shift, no one was paying much attention, which was going to make it easy for you to get into his cell. And since his cell was closed off to the rest of the other patients, it was a wonderful situation to get what you wanted. 

Sitting in the chair, outside his cell, you waiting for the light to go out. He didn't pay much attention to you because he was busy working on something at the desk in his room. Martin had a beautiful setup for a psychiatric patient. 

Opening the door, he looked up at you. For a second his face was blank, but taking a better look at you, Martin dropped the pencil he was holding. He pushed the chair out from under him as he stood, stocked. 

"(Y/N)? Is it really you?" He huffed, wanting to get closer, but the chains stopped him. 

You gave a nod. "Yes, Love."

Martin took a step back. "I thought you left. No calls, no visit. I put you down on the visitation list."

You took a step closer. "I am so sorry. I wasn't sure if I should have come when you were going through everything. I wanted to be here for you, trust me, Martin. I love you and that's why I am here now. It took longer than I wanted, but I am here and I am not leaving again." 

"Come here, darling. I've been wanting to kiss you for years," Martin smiled at you. 

You jumped at the chance. Martin grabbed your hips and pushed you against the desk. He kissed you with so much passion making you moan. Lifting yourself up/on the desk, you wrapped your legs around his waist. Feeling his member grow and rub against you made you moan even more. Throwing your head back as Martin kissed your neck, you pulled at his fluffy grey hair. He pulled your pants down before he pulled his down. Taking you on the desk as hard as he could. cumming inside you. 

Out of breath, you both laid down on the small bed. You laid there with Martin until he fell asleep. Then you had to go back to the chair before someone noticed.