A Little Tipsy

Michael has been gone for work for a few weeks. You had gotten bored one afternoon and bought some liquor. Putting on some music while you cooked, Everything I Wanted by Billie Eilish came on. It made you think of Michael. No one could hurt him while you were around. No one else was good enough to be with Michael. You shook it off and finished the pasta you were making. Alfredo was one of your favorite meals and one of the easiest to cook. Sitting down, you had finished your second glass of wine. You felt you were getting a little emotional but poured more.

Drinking the rest of the wine bottle, you washed the dishes and put them away. Hearing Better Than Me by Hinder, you thought of Michael again. You loved him with all your heart. But you wondered why he stayed with you. Being a simple American girl that came from a broken family. But you quickly pushed that thought out of your mind and dreamed of being in his arms. Though you started drinking the second bottle of wine. You became giggly and a little unstable.

You were unsure what time it was and unsure how many glasses of wine you had. That caused you to start dancing around the living room when Intentions came on by Justin Bieber. Michael was picture-perfect to you. But you were trying to focus on being happy while he was gone. You started to get hot, so you peeled off the tight jeans and was just wearing a long grey v-neck.

You were dancing by yourself to Falling by Trevor Daniel. Every song made you think of Michael, but that more than the others. Hearing the door shut, you stopped in your tracks, completely frozen. Michael walked into the archway of the living room, stopping when he saw you.

"What are you doing, love?" He asked, smiling sweetly. When he saw the empty wine bottles he gave a frown. "You know you shouldn't drink without me around. Y/N, you always seem to consume way too much." Michael marched over to you, taking your wine glass. "How much did you drink?" You gave him puppy eyes to get your glass back, but he did not cave.

"Uh, I do not know. One maybe two," you huffed, falling onto the couch.

Michael scoffed. "Two glasses or bottles?" He dumped out the last of the wine, setting the bottles in the recycling bin. "Love, why did you start drinking?"

You shrugged. "Maybe because I missed you and you've been gone for a little while. Besides, I'm not drunk, only a little tipsy, Michael." You jumped up, flying over to him and hugged him tightly.

Michael ran his fingers through your hair. "I've missed you too, darling. I am back now for a while. You have no need to worry."

Purring you began to kiss him as you started to take his clothes off. When you drink you get a little horny and Michael knew that.

He pushed your hands off. "Y/N, no. It is late and you need to go to bed."

"Since when do you care?" You scowled at him.

"You are sober and you get weird in bed," he softly explained.

A sweet slow song played over your google speaker. It was your song, Lucky by Jason Mraz. Bouncing to the living room, you began to dance slowly by yourself. Not wanting you to dance alone, Michael came up to you, taking your hands. Pulling you up/against his body, you moaned at the warmth it gave off. You laid your head on his chest as the two of you slow danced around the sitting area.