Aro One Shot

Running as far as you could, it was no use. Whoever, whatever was chasing you was too fast. He caught up in a second. Screaming loudly, you were caught.

"No!" You shouted frantically. "What do you want with me?"

The pale man with red eyes grinned widely, giving an eerie laugh. "It's obvious?"

You huffed, trying to regulate your breath. "Are you going to rip my throat out?"

The man gripped my hand, enduring the knowledge he was getting from you. His eyes widen with slight confusion. "Your thoughts... I can't read them..."

"That's not normal?" You sighed, unsure if it was relief or terror.

He let go, gently pushing you away, his face giving a frown. "You are human and you know about us." He gave a huge smile. "Forgive me, I am Aro, the head of the Volturi."

You swallowed the lump in your throat. "I am y/n. Why can't you read my thoughts?"

"There is something different about you, y/n." Aro circles you with a devilish smile. "Tell me, how do you know? You must know what was to happen when you found out."

You chuckled, watching him closely. "You're going to kill me now. But normally you send lower ones to do dirty work. Why did you come?"

Aro used his speed to be up in your face. "I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. You with your dark hair and pale skin. Your bright blue eyes..." His soft voice started to trail off.

"So you've come to kill me yourself, it that what it is?" You questioned, getting defensive.

"I was going to," he purred, looking you over, playing with your hair. "Now I want to figure out why I can't read your thoughts."

You shuttered by his touch. "What does that mean? If you're not going to kill me, what are you going to do?" Something about his slender body, long black hair, his fancy black suit, and piercing red eyes really made you warm inside.

Aro backed away, shaking his finger at you. "I've never felt this before. This feeling is different."

"Feeling?" You huffed, admiring his features.

"I want to bite your neck and drank every drop of your blood. At the same time I wan to keep you. Make you mine and only mine," Aro explained with a strange tone. "You are my true mate, I can sense it."

You looked at him blankly. Completely lost in a daydream. "I'm sorry, but you are head of the Volturi, why do you want to keep me? It's that against the rules?"

"Not if you were one of us," Aro sighed, "I've been alive for a few millennia and I grow quite bored at times." He danced his cold fingers with your right arm. "I could use a little distraction now and then."

Letting a little moan slip, you saw the pleased grin on his face. "So you want to turn me into a vampire just to keep me as your pet? It is the 18th century, so I guess anything will go." 

"Tell me, what is on your mind?" Aro purred.

"My mind, uh..." you were unsure what to really saw. But you knew vampires mated for life. "Secretly, I am terrified. But in reality I would love nothing more but to serve you for eternity."

His eyes widen with joy. "Are you saying yes to becoming mine forever?" His words rolled off his tongue so naturally as if that was a normal thing to say.

You gave a little nod, moving your hair to make your neck accessible. Aro was soft and gentle, until he bit. The venom coursing through your veins as the pain took over, making you scream. In all your life, you never thought a head vampire would bite you only to keep you. But you were glad. Once the pain left, you felt stronger than ever. You could run with the speed of a race car. And this was given by a vampire that enjoyed causing chaos. You became his pet, his everything. Staying by his side was the only thing you had to do. But when the venom took over you became a lot like Aro. You became dark and twisted but believed every choice was good. Your powers, the ability to with stay others powers. That was only the beginning. Your powers grew as you did. Your love for Aro grew as well. 

Spending forever with Aro wasn't too bad. You got to learn everything about him. His love for you was his entire would. Deep down he was a sensitive soul, but he covered that with a rough persona, he couldn't be soft when he was the top vampire. 

Though he did indeed get bored which meant lots of sex. Aro never thought that it would be such a joy to have sex, but that soon became one of his favourite things to do. Besides causing chaos and practically running the royal Volturi coven.