Another Aro One Shot

You were walking down the streets of Italy. It was almost the 14th century and you were in your twenties. Stopping at a cart of fresh fruit, you began to pick out apples and peaches. Picking through the apples, you were trying to find the darkest of them all. Your messy dark hair was hidden by a red cloak that completed your beauty of pale skin. A gentleman who came to your side. He was tall, jet black hair, and pale skin. You smiled up at him and remember a generous one back. 

You showed the dashing man a prefect apple of the deepest red shade you could find. "The color is so beautiful." 

The man glanced at the apple but his eyes lingered on you and your beauty. "Beauty is sometimes just masking to hide the pain one feels." 

You gave a soft smile, looking away. 

"How rude of me," he said, holding his hand out. "I am Aro Volturi." 

You handed him your gloved hand and he kissed it. You were memorized at how cold he was feeling it through your glove. "Y/N." 

He looked at you with wide eyes, shocked by something. "It is lovely to meet you, my dear." 

Something about Aro made you feel safe and warm. You had to get to know him better. And Aro clearly felt the same about you. The two of you spent a lot of time together. His secret slipped one night, but you were okay with it. After a long while Aro asked you to marry him. But you agreed only if he turned you into a vampire. You did not want to grow old while Aro stayed the same. The wedding was lovely. Aro was happy that he finally found his true mate. And you were too, but you never thought it would be with a vampire. Aro dark, but he was sweet and tender to you. 

The powers you gained from becoming a vampire were incredible, the ability to change other's moods. Being part of the Volturi was such an honor. Aro, Marcus, and Caius were the leaders, but the wives had lots of power too. Chelsea and Caius were married before you showed up. A little before you were found, Marcus fell in love with Aro's sister, Didyme. Who Aro turned himself. Marcus was going to leave the Volturi which made Aro furious. 

You saw Aro visiting his sister and extremely shocked when he ripped her head off. Gasping, Aro turned around, worried about what you saw. 

"Aro, what did you do?" You whispered, going over to him. 

He took your hands, not wanting to lose you too. "I did it for us, darling. Marcus was going to leave us. I had to do it." He trailed his cold fingers along your pale cheek. "They were going to take you from me." 

You gave him sweet eyes. "I would never leave you, Aro. But this will not be stand in Caius's eyes." 

He looked away trying to figure out what to do. "Well, then I suppose we need to fix that. So Marcus can't leave and Caius will not bat an eye."

"Are you suggesting I use my powers on the coven? Aro that is terribly devilish," you grinned at his evilness, slightly turned on by his cold, unbeating heart. "But you are the true king. It would not hurt for them to step down a little."

"Magnifio!" Aro purred, spinning you around. "Oh, my dear, this is why I love you. Your evilly cold thoughts go so well with mine." 

You ran your hands back through his hair as you wrapped your arms around him. The slow passionate kiss turned into something a bit more intimate. Aro threw fire on his sister's body before taking you to your chambers. He laid you on the bed, kissing your neck and traveling down as he peeled your clothes off. Aro was a bit old school and loved taking you right away. As your moans ringed in his ears, the two of you finished together, just how he liked it. 

As soon as the two of you cleared up, you quickly found Marcus. He was indeed heartbroken over losing his love. But you had no time for pity. Marcus was set on finding the one who killed Didyme. You had to use your powers to assure Aro, your heart and soul, would not be harmed. Caius was your next victim. He was angered by the fact one of the leader's wives were destroyed. His quick mind linked to Aro, for Aro knew the plan. Your power helped Caius to clear his mind and not hold hard feelings against Aro. 

Giving that, Aro was pleased by the turnout. Which meant move lovemaking in spare time. You were definitely pleased with that, but what you did haunt your thoughts. Though there was no time to feel pity when Aro was the head of the Volturi and you stayed by his side for all eternity.

 Though there was no time to feel pity when Aro was the head of the Volturi and you stayed by his side for all eternity