David Tennant

You were upstairs making the bed and putting clothes away. Everything was just fine and peaceful until you heard Michael shouting downstairs. You set down the folded pants and creep down. Seeing Michael throwing his hands in the air, you grinned. He must be chatting on the computer. 

You crept down and saw him sitting there. You weren't sure who he was talking to because you couldn't see the screen.

Michael sighs. "I had a dream about you last night."

"Does y/n know?" The person asked.

You were unsure if he was talking to a woman or a man.

Michael moved around a little. "No, she doesn't know about it. But is that kind of thing normal?"

The person replied. "Yeah. It happens to me all the time." 

"You dream about me?" Michael scoffed. "That is odd. Normally, I dream about Y/N, but you have been on my mind lately and I can't seem to get you out."

You stomped down the stairs and planted yourself in front of Michael, giving him a scowl. "What do you think you are doing?"

Michael looked up at me and completely frozen in thought. Then he shook his head. "It's not what you think!" 

"Is that Y/N?" You heard a Scottish voice shout. "Ask her what she thinks!"

You sighed. "You're talking to David." Leaning over you smiled into the camera. "What are you doing?"

"Well, we were in the middle of a chat. What are you doing?" David questioned, bouncing around in the frame. 

"I was just putting clothes away," you huffed, moving over to Michael and sitting on his lap. "Then I thought he was cheating so I came down here."

David was getting closer to the camera making himself look funny. "Well, that's just absurd. No one could ever cheat you, I mean, you got everything a man would want."

Michael frowned, clearly getting jealous. "That's enough of that."

David chuckled a bit. "Alright. Hey, y/n, I heard you got Michael, here, to start painting."

You nodded. "Indeed and he's very good at it. Did you see his painting he did this morning?"

"David here, doesn't believe I painted it," Michael said, holding you tightly.

You scoffed as if you were insulted. "Is that true, David?"

David gave a shrug. "Well, the painting does look a little too good to be Michael's. I drew a pineapple and it turned out to be complete shit."

"He is mad that I got a hobby," Michael smiled, trying to show he was pleased.

You wrapped one arm around Michaels shoulder. "Is that right? David you are such a child sometimes."

"Well, that is better than sneaking your liquior bottles into your neightbors recyling bin after dark." David seemed every pleased with himself as if he just won the round.

"Would you rather us not recyle?" You questioned with a straight face, but you were smiling on the inside.

Michael cocked his head at David, knowing that he would have nothing to say in return.

You jumped off Michael's lap. "I'm going to go finish putting laudry away," you said, leaning down and kissing Michael. "Have fun with... whatever this is."

"Alright, love you, dear," Michael replied in a soft tone.

"Goodbye, y/n," David shouted as you walked away.