Carl Flossy

One afternoon, you were really bored so you decided to sit on the couch and scroll through Netflix. Unsure on what to watch, you stopped on Michael Bolton's Big, Sexy Valentine's Day Special. It looked kinda funny, so you pressed play. 

Your darling love, Michael entered the living room. "Oh, what are you watching dear?" He questioned, sitting next to you. 

"Uh, a little thing Michael Bolton put together for Valentine's day," you replied, still looking at the TV. 

"Oh, no, you don't want to watch this," Michael insisted. 

You gave a little chuckle, looking at him. "Why not?" Your question rang in your ears. Michael doesn't normally like watching anything with himself in it. "No, you're in it?" 

Michael looked down with a cheesy smile. "I appear in it, dear." 

That made you want to watch it evermore. "We are definitely watching it. I want to see this." 

Being a gentleman, Michael wrapped his arm around your shoulder, letting you rest your head on him. The program was a short one. The two of you laughed couldn't help but laugh at the dorky things that happened in the first fifteen minutes.

Michael Bolton was being comforted by punks, so he began to dance. You laughed at three men slid in the scene wearing sunglasses and white button-up shirts. But suddenly the scene was interrupted by the practice of the scene. That's when you saw your love with his hair slicked back, wearing tight black pants and shirt that was halfway buttoned. His character was the choreographer who had a temper. You immediately looked at Michael was a huge grin, pausing the program. Slightly turned on by his rough smoking character.

"Michael, why did you not tell that you played such a character?" You questioned, getting on your knees to face him. 

Michael gave a little chuckle. "I'm not going to tell you every program I've starred in because you are going to want to watch it, y/n." 

You played with his shirt, unbuttoning the top to see his chest. "What's wrong with that? I enjoy supporting you, love." 

He took your hands, interlocking fingers. "I just don't want your opinion to change of me, dear." 

"Hey, you're the one that tweeted that you liked being chained up in Prodigal Son. I mean, I'm fine trying new things in the bedroom, but don't share it with the whole world before telling me," you slightly joked, sitting normally. 

"Oh, y/n, don't bring that up again. You know I was only just joking," Michael said, standing up. "I'm going to shower. I mowed the lawn this morning and feel gross." 

You rolled your eyes, waving him off before unpausing the program. Michael's character was really doing it for you. The way he got all angry and rough. Michael is normally a huge sweetheart, but you yerned the roughness of his character. 

Once the program was over, you laughed to the kitchen for a snack. Pulling out a bag of Milano you opened it and ate a few cookies. 

"Y/N, can you come up here, dear?" Michael called from upstairs. 

Taking a cookie, you wandered up there. "Where are you?" You called backing, opening the doors. 

"The bedroom," he replied. 

You pushed open the door, shocked when you saw Michael. Covering your nose and mouth, you tried hiding the shock. He was dressed like the character. Slicked back hair, tight black clothes. 

"Michael, what are you doing?" You asked, going over to him. 

He ran his hands down the side of your arms, pulling you closer. "I don't want to change anything we have. The soft relationship we have now is perfect, but if you want a little roughness then that is what I will do." 

You smiled. "Michael, you don't need to change anything. I love you for you, not for the characters you play." 

"I love you too, y/n." Michael planted his lips on yours. 

"But it would be a shame to let your efforts go to waste," you purred. 

Michael gave a chuckled and began to speak in a thick Russian accent. "Oh, ho, then let's get to bed so I can make wonderful love to you." 

You giggle when he picked you up and took you to bed. Michael stayed in character the entire way through and that sure made things a little hotter in bed.