Chained Up

Michael allowed you to go on the set of Prodigal Son. They were filming the finishing touches of episode eight and after that, you and Michael were going out to dinner. You sat behind the directors as you watched Michael being chained up and act with Tom Payne. 

They were doing to the scene of the interview. His fake daughter asking why his character so many people and how he could hurt his son, who was affected the most. She went on how was a horrible father.

Michael began wiggling in his seat. "Stop it," he muttered, getting louder. "Stop it! I was a good father, damnit!" He shouted roughly that in a way turned you on as he angrily jumped from his seat. "You say that again! Say that I was a terrible father!"

"Fuck!" You mumbled under your breath to yourself. Your stomach filled with butterflies when you realized Michael's character was getting more attractive. Even though you loved his Welsh accent, his character, Martin was America.

When the scene was over, the director called it a wrap. Everything seemed to have gone fantastically. Michael gave you a soft kiss before heading to his trailer. You couldn't help but follow him.

He gave you a kind smile as you closed the door. "What did you think, Y/N?"

You gave a soft and childish giggle. "Well..." you trailed off as he started to take his clothes. "Wait, leave those on." Blushing when Michael looked you. 

Michael looked you over, biting his bottom lip. "I do hope the acting didn't change the way you look at me, dear." He saw you turn your head. "Tell me, what is on your mind?" 

Clearing your throat, you mumbled under your breath. "Watching you get all angry may have turned me on..." 

Your words were quite and Michael barely heard you. "That scene of me being chained up," Michael trailed off, stepping closer to you. "All rage made you feel hot." Only a few inches close, he gently pulled apart the top buttons of your white blouse. He trailed his finger down the middle of your full breasts, circling your left nipple through your lacey white bra. "I saw your eyes brighten up when shouted." 

Giving a slight shutter, you caught the little devilish grin that curled the corners of Michael's mouth. "That is all true. Something about that rage sparked a little desire in me."

"Does that desire include this outfit?" He questioned you with a soft gleam in his blue eyes.

Biting your lip, you nodded like a good little girl.

Michael moved his hands up and ran his fingers through your silky hair. He pulled you close planting his pink lips on yours. You melted in his arms while you wrapped yours around him. The feeling of the light tan cardigan in your hands, you began to pull it off of Michael. Helping, he tossed the cardigan aside before unbuttoning the rest of your blouse.

Your hands ran over his body and to his waist. Pulling at the waistband of his white patient pants. The two of you suddenly stopped when there was a loud knock at the door. Michael kissed you one last time before going to the door.

You grabbed a blanket and cover up before Michael opened the door. Tom Payne was smiling brightly.

"Tom, what do I owe the pleasure?" Michael questioned with a sigh.

"Aw, I was just letting you know that the creators would like to talk before you go," Tom smiled, looking around Michael at you. "Hello, y/n."

You smiled and gave a little wave. "Hey, Tom." 

Not wanting to share you and your gorgeous body, Michael cleared his throat. "Fantastic, I'll be there in a little while." 

Tom gave a little chuckle. He could see right there us and what he interrupted. "I'll leave you two to it. See you later Michael and always good to see you y/n." 

"Goodbye," Michael said, closing the door, turning to you. You sighed and Michael seemed to get the hint. "He ruined the mood, did he?" 

You nodded. "Yes. Should we go for dinner and maybe pick this up later?" 

Michael pulled you close, rubbing your shoulders. "Let's go, darling."