Wolf Fight

Hinata's POV
That night Kageyama slept soundly but I just couldn't now. After what Tsukkishima had explained to me I couldn't sleep. I didn't want nightmares again.....
I was already having flashbacks of the way Kageyama brutally murdered my father back in our first year.
Continuously beating him with his fists and strangling him with his knees as he lashed out - not even our companions enough to snap him out of it.
If that were to be repeated with physical blades and to someone of our own age I- I don't know what I'd do....
But I couldn't say anything. What if Tsukkishima was miles away from the true answer?
I sighed and eventually let sleep evade me at like half 2 in the morning.

I was woken up again at half 6 by Itazura cawing by my ear. I did wake up, seeing Kageyama changing already.
"M'ning." I mumbled as I slowly sat up, yawing and rubbing my eyes of the sleep residing in them.
"Hey. You alright Shouyo?"
I looked up to Kageyama, seeing him holding his shirt and looking at me.
I nodded, keeping my thoughts to myself.
"How about you? Did the mechanism help?"
"Surprisingly yeah it did. I feel looser than I did yesterday. Hopefully I can prove in a decent Captain now."

We were to return home tonight so I guess he had a point. I eventually stood and changed myself before Kageyama and I along with our companions walked to the canteen for breakfast.
We each got onigiri since it was the lightest thing for our stomachs, feeding a few strips of ham to our companions.

We went to sit at a table alone, Shinryaku and Itazura close by.
I was surprised though when Atsumu and Osamu came and sat opposite us.
"Good morning Shouyo~" Atsumu cooed in a cheery manner.
"Hey." I replied, a little annoyed that he didn't say hi to his rival setter as well.
"Aww~ what's got you so down Chibi-chan?" He asked, leaning over to take my hand. Is he okay?

I looked up to him and snatched my hand away from his. "Nothing I'm fine. Just didn't sleep well." I noticed Kageyama's side glance at me when I mentioned that which meant I'd have to explain why later but now wasn't the time.
"Aww was a certain someone being a teasing pest?" Atsumu asked and I noticed him glare at Kageyama beside me.
Kageyama was glaring back and I flinched when I saw him harshly jab his fork into the seaweed that wrapped around the rice.
Tsukkishima is wrong. Tsukkishima is wrong. My boyfriend is not a yandere-
I told myself over and over even as I answered the blonde twin.
"No. I couldn't get comfortable. I was either too warm or too cold. I might be getting ill-" I spat out the best lie I could. Atsumu seemed to buy it but Kageyama certainly didn't.

I'd only eaten one of five onigiris on my plate and I just lost my appetite.
"I'll wait for you on the court." I muttered to Kageyama with a sad tone before standing and taking my tray away, Itazura following as I disposed of the good food and put my tray where it should be before walking to the gym.

~Time Skip~

We were on the coach back at the end of the day and it was dark now. I could see my reflection in the window. Everyone was asleep except for me.

I had thoughts swirling in my head consistently throughout the rest of the day after this morning's incident. I was able to concentrate on the matches but only barely. I missed a few combinations and Karasuno lost a few games but we also won some too so we weren't completely useless today. But throughout the whole day, just like yesterday until I was dragged away by Shinryaku, Atsumu was constantly complimenting me and reaching under the net to try and touch my wrist or whatever. It was starting to annoy me. Like how could he possibly have the nerve to flirt with me whilst Kageyama was literally right next to me.

He didn't even stop after the scary stunt Kageyama pulled whilst we had our lunch break.

~Flashback~

As usual, I was sat in the grass with Kageyama, slowly munching away at my light lunch until Atsumu came over and stood next to me.
"Hi there Shouyo~" His voice was practically a purr.
"What do you want Tsumu?" I used his nickname to try and be polite but it seemed to agitate Kageyama. Shinryaku had sensed it as she started to fidget beside him.

"Wanna go and get some extra practice in? We might be opponents but that doesn't mean you can't learn something from me~" I felt his hand find it's way to my hair and I was not happy. Honestly I flinched a little but his hand didn't move. It didn't feel right.

That was until Kageyama finally stood and stormed over to Atsumu in an instant - gripping his collar and throwing him to the floor, gaining everyone's attention.
"What the hell is going through your fucking brain?!" He snapped. His breathing was heavy and his knuckles were already turning white from his tight grip. I flinched harsher this time, scared Tsukkishima might actually be right.

"Why~ whatever do you mean Goody-Two-Shoes?~" Atsumu replied slyly.
"Cut the crap hair dye! You're clearly flirting with MY spiker. Do you actually not see me or are you just as stuck up as everyone says you are?"
It was clear Kageyama's anger was getting worse and I was afraid he'd strike Inarizaki's captain but it didn't come. At least not yet.

"Ha please~" Atsumu then grabbed the back of Kageyama's head and pushed it down so he could whisper in his ear. Thankfully I was close enough to hear him.
"Shouyo deserves better than you, you psychotic murderer."

With a yell, that was when Kageyama snapped hard and bitch slapped Atsumu's cheek. "WILL YOU LET THAT FACT GO?! IT WAS TWO GODDAMN YEARS AGO AND IVE CHANGED. Now do me a damned favour and leave my boyfriend alone before I cause you anymore damage."

I flinched at the bitch slap but I'll admit it sounded good. Wow- I've been around Kags too long.
Anyway, Kageyama eventually got off Atsumu and picked me up bridle style making me blush hard as he carried me back to the gym.

~End Flashback~

Honestly, I don't know what to think. Tonight was my last night at Kageyama's place before I went back home to see my mom and sister properly.
But I just.... I felt torn....

And I didn't know which way to turn...