New Birthday

(A/N 22/12/20: Our special boy Tobio-chan's birthday. This chapter is a credit to this but does fit in with the story chronologically. So this is a special chapter but kinda isn't. It's longer than my normal chapters so  I hope you enjoy and there will be major adorableness!) 

Kageyama's POV
After spending the weekend with my human tangerine, the snow had cleared enough for us return to school the following Monday. And honestly, I felt so much better. After the incident that happened on Sunday in the bathroom.... things were a little awkward between us but we fixed it. I hope. I mean he saw me attempting to cut of course it's going to awkward. I knew he was looking out for me more often now and I had to tell him where I was going now. It was a little annoying but I guess... I guess I understand. We managed to talk well on the Monday we returned so I think we're still alright. But anyway, back to today. Tuesday. Tuesday the twenty-second of December. My birthday. The one day a year.... I felt the most lonely.... Since my sister left when I was nine, I never had a reason or a friend to celebrate my birthday with. It hurt but I guess it's just something I got used to. Though it changed last year. As I walked to school, I remembered what happened on my birthday last year. 

~FlashBack~  (Before the murder case)

My birthday was on a snowy Monday last year. I woke up that morning not feeling any different. I felt how I did every other morning. Cold and lonely. But I still held small hope. It was a very small flame but it was there. Like every school day, I was up early, releasing Shinryaku from her tattoo confines and fussing over her and feeding her for a small while before changing into my gym kit. I didn't bother showering because I knew I was just going to get sweaty and horrible again. So grabbing my bag, not even checking to see if it was packed properly, I put Shinryaku back onto my thigh since the public still didn't know of her existence yet and I left my house, running to school as always. 

I arrived first as planned, going behind the clubroom to bond with Shinryaku for about fifteen minutes or so until I heard footsteps approaching. I recognised them to be Hinata's, my suspicions correct when the ball of energy skidded around the corner. "Kageyama!" 
"Shut up! Not so loud Boke!" I whisper-yelled as Hinata came to sit next to me, releasing Itazura from her tattoo confines. She flew over to play with my companion as I sneakily wrapped my arm around my boyfriend's waist, pulling him into a hug. 
"How can you wear only your shorts in this weather Kageyama?~" Hinata whined as he snuggled up against my body trying to warm up. 
"I don't know. The cold doesn't bother me that much I guess." I spoke, looking down at the fluff ball resting his head on my chest now. 
He looked up at me with a pout. "Alright Queen Elsa of Arendelle...." He mumbled and I just raised my eyebrow. 
"Who?" I asked genuinely confused. 
"Elsa?..." Hinata replied. My eyebrow remained raised. 
"The Disney film Frozen?" Again my eyebrow was raised. 
"Do not tell me you've never seen Frozen?" He asked me with genuine surprise. 
"Um.... No?" I admitted. 
"Oh my god! We are watching it the next time you come to my house." 
"Are we?" 
"Yes! How have you never seen Frozen?!" 
"I don't know... I prefer music over tv?" 

"Oh I know! Why don't you come round tonight and we can watch it? I'm watching Natsu until late and it's her favourite film." Hinata suggested, his eyes lighting up as he sat up. 
"S-Sure I guess. My mother isn't home-" I got cut off by Hinata's very loud squeal (Yes squeal) of joy. I couldn't help but chuckle at his childishness. But I stopped him in a instant as I cupped his cheek in my hand and moved my head ever so closer to his. The blush that formed on his cheeks was always a sight to see. But he didn't pull away and I planted a light kiss to his freezing lips. He kissed me back gently until he pulled away panting, 
"B-Bakayama-" He mumbled making me chuckle before we stood and returned out companions back to their tattoo forms before making our way to the clubroom to put our stuff down.