Drunken Aftermaths

Hinata's POV
I felt warm. Really warm. But it was a familiar warm. My head was pounding and my stomach was doing flips. I wanted to open my eyes but they felt so heavy. I could hardly lift them.
"Ugh..." I groaned softly attempting to roll over but quickly managed to realise I was stuck. By what I don't know and honestly I didn't care. It was familiar and that's all that mattered.

"Good Afternoon to you too." My eyes snapped open at that. That voice. I remember it. I looked down to see a cut-covered yet toned chest right in front of me making my cheeks flush. Sheepishly I looked up to see soft blue eyes looking down at me. K-KAGEYAMA?!!!

What the hell?! What happened last night? I'm so confused. I- I was supposed to talk to him but I don't remember any of it. I don't even remember how the hell I got here. I didn't even know I was here! I'm so very confused....

But my throat felt so dry I didn't want to talk at all. So instead I shot up. Buuut I regretted that instantly as my head throbbed even more and my eyes burned. "Ow-" I mumbled putting a hand over my eyes and falling back ultimately into Kageyama's chest. A soft chuckle echoed in my ears. "What's so funny?" I mumbled, tired and in a lot of pain.

"You. You don't have a clue what's going on do you?" He asked which just made me pout.
"No of course I don't. Care to explain? Since you apparently do know."

"Just don't stab me or blame me when I explain."
"Yeah whatever what happened?" My voice was quiet so as not to make my headache worse and I held my arm over my eyes. The small amount of light in the room hurt.

"So in short Tanaka and Noya-Senpai tricked you and gave you alcohol which then made you drunk and instead of talking to me you got ridiculously horny, succeeded in topping me before I pounded you twice until you passed out."

I was speechless. That really happened? That seems so unrealistic. Wait I topped Kageyama? Wait I had sex with Kageyama?! WAIT IM IN KAGEYAMA'S HOUSE WITH A HANGOVER?!

Ow- didn't think yelling to myself would hurt my head too....
But even after opening one eye, it was obvious that Kageyama wasn't lying from the look in his eyes. Not to mention his entire torso and upper arms covered in hickeys and teeth marks.
Yikes I really took a bite out of him.
Didn't know I was a vampire.

"Wait what time is it again?" I asked out of the blue kinda wanting to forget about this whole thing but I know that isn't going to happen for a long time.

"Almost two in the afternoon."
"WHAT!?! Ow-" I yelled once again regretting it immediately.
"Boke don't yell- but yeah. You've been passed out for more or less thirteen hours straight."

"Ugh I hate myself now-" I mumbled attempting to hide my face in Kageyama's chest which made him chuckle.

"Come on don't hate yourself. And I must say- this is the best early birthday present I'll ever get."

"Early... Birthday?" I raised an eyebrow looking at him completely disheveled.
And then it hit me. His birthday was this weekend! And he was turning seventeen. Heck!
"Oh god..." I groaned again.
"This was not my choice okay. If you want to thank anyone all for whatever the hell happened last night go thank Tanaka-Senpai."

"But I don't want to. I'm happy. Honestly I thought the second you'd wake up you'd be changing and out the door by now...."

I felt kinda bad that he'd even think that but right now I couldn't respond.
"Eeyup gotta go-" I managed to get out before attempting to stand but instead fell off the couch? before making a be-line for the kitchen sink, managing to make it before I puked.

Oh this just hurts even more... ow ow ow-

As I was throwing my guts up I felt Kageyama start to rub my back gently end pull my hair out my face. Which helped I won't lie.

Eventually I calmed down and took a few shaky breaths feeling weaker than ever and in more pain than I could ever imagine.

"If I ever try to drink again stop me because this is hell." I groaned leaning my heavy body against Kageyama who was hold me up.
"I'll do my best." Kageyama chuckled making me pout.
"Kags~" I whined annoyed.

"Alright alright. For now let's get you cleaned up. You smell like puke, sweat and alcohol." He said and to be honest he wasn't wrong. I was a right mess. Every single braid had fallen out of my hair.
"Carry me? Surprised I made it here honestly... I hurt a lot..." I asked sheepishly, lightly pressing the tips of my forefingers together.

I was a little confused when I didn't receive an answer but let out a squeal when I was suddenly swooped off my feet and carried in the direction of the bathroom upstairs.
"You're still adorable after three months." I blushed furiously.
"D-don't call me that. I'm not cute-" I pouted.
"Um. Yes you are." Kageyamas replied in a matter me fact tone making me huff.
I couldn't fight back and to be honest I was in too much pain to even try.

So I let Kageyama help me shower and clean, humming when he massaged my head whilst washing my hair.
But eventually we got out again and he made me wear one of his bigger t-shirts and my spare boxers I'd somehow managed to pack.
I pouted when he managed to take a picture of me. Although his nose was bleeding too so like I guess it was funny.

But I suddenly heard my phone ping.
Looking at it there was a message from the group chat.

Tanaka: "Anyone else notices Hinata and Kageyama have been silent all day?"
Kageyama: "Your fault but thank you."
Hinata: "Kageyama don't you dare!"
Nishinoya: "Ooh tea~"
Tsukkishima: "Okay I have to admit now I'm intrigued."
Yamaguchi: "huh?"
Hikari: "Spill senpais spill!"
Kageyama: "Sorry Shoyou you're outnumbered."
*Kageyama sent an attachment*

" *Kageyama sent an attachment*