Cuddles, Cocoa, Comprehension

Kageyama's POV 
I carried Hinata back to my house which he sent a quick message to his mother to say he'd be staying again so she didn't worry. The walk took less time than I expected it to, and soon I was putting Hinata down on his feet so I could unlock my front door. Once it was open the two of us stepped in, taking our shoes off before going anywhere. I let out a short whistle releasing Shinryaku once we reached the living room and the legendary jaguar started bouncing around the room once she saw Hinata behind me. With a small chuckle, Hinata ran his fingers across his shoulder and released Itazura from his back - a soft look in my eyes as I watched her fly over and land on Shinryaku's head like she used to. 
I froze and shivered a little though when I suddenly felt freezing cold hands slip under my t-shirt. "Damn your hands are cold!" I growled out, but was unable to move. 
"Uwahhh. Kageyama you're so warm~" Hinata let out making me blush and cover my lips. 
"G-Get off dumbass so I can make your hot chocolate." I couldn't help the stutter. 
"Aww but Kage-Kitty~" 
"D-Don't call me t-that-" 
"What would you prefer? Kage-kitty or King?" 
"Hm-! Alright fine you cheeky bastard..." I mumbled, actually really liking the nickname but trying not to show it. I was thankful I had my back to him honestly. But he did eventually let go of me and went to curl up under the fresh couch cover I'd put on this morning. With the softest of smiles I went to the kitchen - Shinryaku and Itazura following me. 

As I was making the hot chocolates, I couldn't help but think about what Suga had said. 
"Listen Kageyama, I knew Daichi's statement wasn't going to last but you need to think about this carefully. Say hypothetically you and Hinata didn't make things work and just stay friends but one day you see him smiling and being extremely close to the setter from Inarizaki. How would you feel seeing that you were replaced?"  

I never answered him with words to this. But I did accidentally-on purpose punch a tree so..... I think that explained it enough to him. Just the thought of Hinata - my Hinata, being with another setter or even another person makes my blood boil. I couldn't stand the idea of that. But it made me realise I didn't want anyone else. We could learn to trust each other again. We could be together for real this time I'm sure. I finally realised that Hinata was mine and I refused to let anyone else take him from me. 

So snapping from my thoughts, I finished the cocoa and took both cups into the living room, leaving the jaguar and the crow in the kitchen. "Hinata." I spoke up to the orange fluff ball poking out from the couch, watching it turn its head to face me - showing me that adorable flushed face I'd missed calling my own. His eyes were sparkling when he saw the two cups in my hands as I made my way over and sat beside him. He took his cup from my hand and carefully sipped it so as not to burn his tongue. Though it made me smirk when that didn't work. He put his cup down and started to fan his tongue to cool it down and I just couldn't pass up on this opportunity. Putting my untouched cup down, I moved Hinata's face towards mine, seeing him look up at me, his tongue still hanging out of his mouth making me blush hard. 
So illegal!

But either way, I leaned in, gently slipping my colder tongue into his mouth and locking our lips together. A soft mewl came from his throat but he didn't hesitate to kiss back, an arm already finding its way around my neck. So I kissed him for as long as he wanted, only stopping once he pulled away from me - panting lightly and a thin string of saliva connecting our lips, the the both of us simultaneously broke by licking our lips. I was panting myself, looking at my spiker in his bronze eyes as he looked back at me. 
I didn't stop my words after that. "H-Hinata I- Can we try again?... As in... Can we try-" 
"Yes." I was cut off making me stop talking and widen my eyes. 
"Y-Yes what?..."
"Yes... I-I'll go out with you again." 

I was almost stunned to silence at his answer. Almost-
"Really?" When I was greeted with a shy nod, the butterflies in my stomach went crazy. I launched myself forward, trapping Hinata in a hug and kissing him as passionately as I could. I'd missed the feeling. His lips fit so perfectly on mine and now... I could actually call him mine. Officially. I slowly pulled away, connecting out foreheads together instead, holding my arms around his frame. 
"I love you Shouyo. I'm never letting you go again." I whispered so quietly it's a surprise he heard me. 
"I love you too Tobio. I'm sorry this took so long." He replied, almost as quietly as I did. With that we shifted, me against the arm of the couch with Shouyo cuddled up against my side, the both of us slowly sipping on our cocoa as the TV basically talked away to itself. We mainly talked about what we missed during the three months we were apart. Apparently Natsu had started playing volleyball too and Shouyo was teaching her. Of course I teased him but he just stuck his tongue out at me making me chuckle and we moved on with the conversation. I'd missed moments like this. Just the two of us, talking and smiling and actually laughing. I missed it so much. And I hoped this time, it would last forever. 

Shiruku's POV (Kag's Mother) 
What a tiring business trip. I can't wait to get home and soak in a warm bubble bath. Soon I made it back home, opening the door, judging Tobio was home since it was unlocked. "Tobio I'm home." I called into the darkness, getting nothing back in response which confused me. Usually he greets me and helps me make food no matter how late it was. I took my shoes off like normal but as I was putting my bags down by the door, I noticed a very familiar looking over-the-shoulder bag, but I couldn't place it. So taking off my coat, I walked into the living room and turned the light on, softly calling my son's name again. 
However I gasped looking to the couch, a bright smile coming to my face. There I saw a sight I thought I'd never see again. My little baby Tobio, asleep on the couch with Hinata asleep so soundly within Tobio's arms. The both of them were lightly snoring, making me giggle ever so slightly but I couldn't help myself take a picture. Even in his sleep, I don't think I've ever seen him so happy and relaxed before. So seeing this in him now with that little ginger, made my heart swell. I couldn't be prouder.