Bruises and Bitemarks

Kageyama's POV
"So?...." I asked shakily once we were alone. Our companions were in their tattoo forms because of the coach ride so we didn't have to worry about them. But I did take note of the fact that Hinata seemed a little unsteady in his walking. His pupils were huge and his cheeks were abnormally flushed. I blinked and tilted my head when he suddenly started giggling.
"Tobio~ did I ever tell you how much I love you?~" he suddenly said, a little slurred.

"Hm!-" I froze and my eyes widened.
"Hinata are you okay?" I asked a little surprised when he started prowling closer to me, a devilish smirk on his lips. I felt heat rush to my cheeks and suddenly felt a wall under my fingertips behind me.
I am so confused- is this what he wanted to do? But then I realised the closer he got the stronger a smell of what I think was vodka got.
It got so bad it started to burn my nose. But I guess you could say the current positioning was suggestive and I won't lie - I wasn't complaining at all. But I was still confused.

"I'm perfectly fine Tobio~ you're parents are away right?~"
"Um- y-yeah they just left yesterday." I stuttered out wondering why the hell Hinata smelled of alcohol and why him acting this was was having such an affect on me.
"Let's go to your house~ I wanna try something. I've missed it so much. Haven't you?~" his voice was really deep and he was practically purring as he spoke, sending a shiver down my spine.
I mean- would it be so bad if I let this happen? I don't think so. There wouldn't really be any negatives to it. Practice tomorrow is cancelled. School is cancelled because of the snow that had been falling all day. All the busses were due to stop running tomorrow anyway. So maybe I could let this happen. And to be honest he wasn't wrong. I had missed it. But I missed him more. Even if that stuff never happened I'd still love him regardless.

I felt him pull my hood up and he started to pull me closer to his face but by instinct I grabbed his wrists and flipped us around so his back was to the wall and my lips were running across his neck. I heard him giggle in excitement and I glanced over to see him biting his lip with half lidded eyes and bright pink cheeks. This angel is illegal~
"Let's go home Tobio~ please lemme try being on top. You'll love it~" his voice whispered in my ear - the feeling of his cold breath against my warm ear making me shiver.

With zero objections, I picked Hinata up and carried him bridle style back to my house. It was difficult to pay attention to where I was walking when all I could feel was delicate, light kisses being pressed to any of my skin on show. The cute but needy giggles coming from Hinata mixing with the odd small hiccup just made me that much worse. What was a fifteen minute walk felt like an hour before I finally walked up the steps to my house and unlocked the door after putting Hinata on his feet.
It was quickly shut behind us and I was suddenly slammed against the wall in the corridor.
"Boke H-Hinata Boke!" I managed to get out but the look in Hinata's eyes sent me over the edge. They were half lidded, glistening with lust and paring with pulp pink lips that made him look so delectable. I had to gulp at such a sight, feeling my cheeks heat up drastically.
Without thinking I basically threw Hinata over my shoulder and carried him to the living room - throwing the curtains closed before pinning him on his back on the couch holding his wrists above his head in one hand. Looking at him below me send a nostalgic shiver through my entire body. His jacket was hanging off his shoulders, his t-shirt was riding up showing his stomach and his shorts were falling down one side of his hip. He was biting his bottom lip and his hair was becoming undone making a small amount fall over his face - his bright bronze eyes peeking out from behind it.
I couldn't hold back anymore.

"God I forgot how much I love you~" I whispered genuinely before I finally lost it, leaning down and sinking my teeth into the sensitive part on his neck - feeling butterflies in my stomach when a mewl left his throat.

I growled lowly when I felt my hair being tugged after so long - a wet tongue rubbing across the nape of my neck and sending yet another shiver down my spine.
Pulling away I moved further down Shoyou's shoulder and bit again, starting to suck this time allowing yet another mewl to leave his lips.
But I gasped sharply feeling nails dig lightly into my back forcing me to pull away.
I was about to speak but Shoyou pulled my hair again making me moan and forcing my head back before I felt his lips latch onto my neck just below my jawline making me feel weak at the knees as a low growl of pleasure left my throat.

"Hm~ Shoyou~" suddenly slipped from my mouth when he pulled at my hair again and started giving my another hickey lower down my neck.
"Tobio~ let me do more~" he suddenly whined, tugging randomly at my jacket. I let out a low chuckle, surprised to see Shoyou bite his lip as his cheeks flushed even more.
I couldn't say no to that.
"I'm not stopping you at all~" I purred before locking my lips with his and instantly slipping my tongue in - sucking on his tongue and biting his lip until I accidentally pierced the skin feeling too riled to notice. The taste of iron mixing with the alcohol was almost addicted I'll be honest.
But with how desperate Shoyou's body looked I was looking forward to what more was going to happen~