004; you look amazing

third person.

the following week at work she walked in and a letter addressed to her was laying on her desk. she opened it reading the note

rayleigh

this is your invitation to the release party of our new album The Good Times and The Bad Ones. we know we just met you but you seem important to zach so we'd all like to get to know you so more! please let us know if your able to make it to the party on January 15th.

- Why Don't We

on the bottom of the card each of their signatures were signed at the bottom of the card. she texted zach saying she would go to their party and he sent her the address.

as she sat down at her desk opening her laptop and logging in to go through emails and check to see what she had to do for the day.

"you look very focused." a voice was heard from down the hallway. not even looking up she knew exactly who it was.

"what do you want zach?" rayleigh clicked through her laptop.

he sat in the seat across from her. "just came to tell you that you also get a plus one because daniel forgot to write in your card before he sealed it."

"well it wouldn't matter because i'll be going solo anyways." she said looking up at him.

"you could come with me" rayleigh furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "kay is going on a vacation that week so she won't be here."

stuttering slightly rayleigh said, "i don't think she'll like that. she doesn't like me and i don't think she'd like us going to that together."

"who cares what she thinks. you're going and i'm going, we might as well go together."

"i'll think about it z."

"better think fast you only have a week." he sighed. "come on just come with me."

"i guess-"

"good now you have to tell me what color dress you're going to wear." he replied with a smile.

"who said i'm wearing a dress?" she asked before both of them laughing.

"you always wear dresses to stuff like that." he replied.

"well you have to come dress shopping with me because i want a new dress." he shrugged "and buy me food."

"whatever, you free tonight?" he asked as he stood up. she nodded her head back to him.

"great i'll be at you're apartment at 5:30." he said before walking away.

she finished work for the day and going home to wait for zach to arrive. a ding was heard from her phone and a text from zach saying he was waiting for her.

as she got into the boys car she smiled. "fancy car."

"hard work for it." he said as he started driving away. "i figured we'd go to melrose and walk around and find something to eat and then go shopping."

they started walking down melrose both wearing hats and sunglasses to try to get noticed. "how about here for dinner?"

"looks good to me." they walked into the restaurant and sat at a table. the waiter walking up to them almost immediately.

"hi my name is brett and i'll be your waiter. what can i get for drinks?" he asked them.

"i'll have a water." zach replied

"i'll have the same." she smiled at him as he wrote it down and walked away. "i'm getting chicken tenders."

"me too-"

"we are so basic its sad." she said as the waiter came back with their waters.

"are you ready to order or do you need a few minutes?"

"we are ready. we are both going to get chicken tenders." zach said. "that'll be all."

"okay it will be out in a few." the waiter walked away as rayleigh started talking again.

"are you sure kay will be okay with us going to the party together. i don't want to make her upset."

"yeah yeah she'll be okay with it." he said but deep down he knew she wouldn't be okay with it and that she'd stay home from her vacation just so he couldn't go with rayleigh. "just if you see her please don't bring it up."

"okay." presley furrowed her eyebrows slightly but shook it off as zach brought up another topic.

"has your mom and sister thought about coming out here?"

"uh they haven't said much more." rayleigh paused, "but i hope they come out here."

the waiter soon came with their food. and eventually with their check. "here's some money for it."

"didn't you say i had to buy you food?" zach asked with a questioned tone in his voice.

"yeah but i feel bad so take the money." zach shook his head no pushing it back towards her and placing his card on the table.

they walked out of the restaurant, "i think that store has cute dresses." she pointed towards a store across the street.

"okay come on." he grabbed her hand and started running across the street. remi laughed as he ran across the street. "come on you're going to get hit by a car rayleigh stop laughing."

"we made it safe." rayleigh said still laughing.

walking into the store a few dresses caught her eye as she and zach walked towards them. "these look so cute."

"come on try then on. everyone you like and i'll tell you what one is the prettiest." zach said grabbing a few of them.

she went to tru them on and zach sat waiting outside of the dressing rooms. as rayleigh walked out in the third dress she had tried on. "that one looks really good."

"you should get that one."

"you think?"

"yes get that one." she nodded walking back into the dressing room and changing. as she walked out with the dress in her hands she walked to zach and then to the register to pay for it.

after buying the dress, zach took her back to her apartment and he went home for the night.

a/n

i just watched after we collided and
dylan sprouse is SOOO HOT

bye- 🏃‍♀️🚗💨