011; i have feelings

third person.

as the boy laid in his bed after being in the hospital overnight he pulled out his phone and slowly started deleting picture of him and kay.

"what are you doing sweetie?" his mom asked walking into his room and sitting on the side of his bed.

sighing he put his phone down and wiped the single tear off his face, "just deleting some pictures of me and kay."

"why did you break up with her?" she furrowed her eyebrows looking towards the boy.

"i uh, please don't say anything. but um i think i have feelings for rayleigh." zach started playing with his rings on his hand.

"is that why you told the paramedics to call me and tell rayleigh?"

his eyes went wide, "they actually told you?" she nodded her head yes, "yeah and i guess it just all hit me when i was laying in the hospital bed."

"kay just wanted to start problems and rayleigh was actually there for me and making sure i was feeling good."

"maybe you should talk to rayleigh, isn't she coming over tonight?" zach nodded his head to her before sighing, "just talk to her soon then. she deserves to know."

"and you might want to tel her before kay says anything." she said as she started walking out of his room, "actually she's here right now." zach stood up slowly and walked out to their living room.

"go back to your room. you're going to get a headache from the bright lights." his mom told him as he tried sitting down on the couch, "i'll send her to your room."

their was a knock on the door before she opened it with chick-fli-a in her hands "you know you can just walk right in right." myta told her with a laugh. "he's in his room."

the girl walked to his room to find him laying on his bed, "i got you a little something."

"you didn't have to." he told her with a smile as she sat down next to him.

"i wanted to make sure you ate. i know you're mom will but i wanted to be nice." she smiles to him handing him the bag and the milkshake.

"thank you." he took out the chicken nuggets and started eating them.

she just watched the boy eat as his phone lit up causing the two of them to look down at it. zach read the message from kay. zach picked up his phone to reply to her.

––––

iMessage

kay
zach

kay
i just drove by your house and saw that
rayleigh was there so forget about
the talk, you've obviously moved on
already. could you just leave my stuff
on your porch or by your garage and
i'll pick it up and leave yours.

zach
uh yeah i will.

kay
thanks.

––––

"would you be willing to take that box and set it on the porch?" the girl nodded and got up. she carried it outside placing it on the porch.

she walked back into the boys room and he was laying there. he opened his arms as she furrowed her eyebrows, "please." the girl laid down next to him laying her head on his chest. his arm around her and hers across his stomach. "oh shoot i have to ask my mom if she'll get the stuff when kay drops it off."

"i already did. she said yes." the girl mumbled before the two both fell asleep.

as zach woke up his eyes adjusting to the small amount of light in his room, "i was just coming to give you your medicine."

"your stuffs over here." she told him before smirking and walking back out.

the boy soon got comfortable again before falling back asleep with the girl still in his arms fast asleep.

a/n

heyy, yeah um idk when i'll update next
i've got a lot happening right now. so
pls don't get mad and comment about it.