017; the aftermath

third person.

arriving to the herron's house the two walked inside rayleigh being drunk and very touchy with zach. his hand around her waist and pulling her close to him. "how about some water and ibuprofen and some snacks before bed?" he asked the girl who mumbled a sure.

"want some...uh" zach paused looked through their pantry, "oh you'll like this. animal crackers. with frosting." she smiled taking a sip of the water and taking the medicine he had given her.

"please come sit next to me." she said patting the stool next to her. zach laughing as he made his way around the counter to the seat before she leaned her head onto her shoulder, "you're very handsome." she said after eating the last animal cracker from the bag.

zach laughing before he felt her lips attached to his neck and slowly moving closer to his lips, "can we go to your bedroom?" she mumbled as they continued to kiss.

he pulled away after a few moments, "i think you need some sleep. you'll regret it in the morning if we don't go to bed now." she sighed trying to kiss the boy again, "no rayleigh. you're drunk, let's go to bed."

waking up the next morning the two tangled in each others arms. zach waking up moments before rayleigh. "how ya feeling?" he asked her leaving a small peck on her head that was rested on his chest.

"been better but also have been worse." the two laughed a little. "i'm hungry."

"would you like to cook something, order something in, or go to a restaurant and sit down and eat?" he questioned.

she thought about it for a bit, "uh sitting down at a restaurant sounds good. how about that breakfast place like in downtown, that we went to like two weeks ago?" he nodded as they got up. "i'm wearing this."

the boy looked at her outfit laughing, "i know i look sexy." she said in one of his sweatshirts that was clearly to big, sweatpants, slides, and one of zach's hats.

zach threw some clothes on before the two went to the restaurant. sitting down people already starring at the two. "maybe take out was a better idea." she shrugged.

"let's just ignore them. this place is cute and has good food." he replied as half of the restaurant looked at them, who were most likely fans of zach. "maybe we can get a more private table?" she nodded to him before he asked the waitress for one.

after their breakfast they decided to go back to zach's house to relax the rest of the day because rayleigh wasn't feeling good.

-

INSTAGRAM

imzachherron and 5,037 others liked this post

rayleigh.perkins: fit goes hard

view all comments

username: ew you're fat

imzachherron: heyo that hat looks good, where can i find myself one... and that sweatshirt too
rayleigh.perkins: um currently on me
but i forgot where i got them from,
i'll ask my friend tho

katy.lynn: bing bong
rayleigh.perkins: fuck ya life

kaycook: cute ;)

username: girl you are so cute it isn't fair.
rayleigh.perkins: you're adorable:)))

seaveydaniel: show us the cutie who took this
corbynbesson: i bet you he's sexy af
rayleigh.perkins: eh he's kinda ewy

username: who tf let you post on insta

username: why did kay comment. awkward.

imzachherron: cutie🥰
katy.lynn: hey that's my sister

username: how are you so cute

-----

author's note

been a few minutes hahah