010; we broke up

third person.

"i'll stay with him so you two can go get dinner." rayleigh told myta and josh as they looked down at zach and back to her.

"would you like anything?"

"i'll text it to you." myta and josh said goodbye to zach before leaving the room.

"do you want to talk about it now that your parents aren't here." the girl asked him as he shrugged back to her before sitting up in his bed.

zach's phone rang as he looked towards it seeing a text from kay. "speaking of her."

–––––

iMessage

zach
kay

kay
can we please talk after you
get out of the hospital

zach
uh idk i said what i said and i
meant it

kay
please we can return each-others
stuff and talk

zach
whatever. uh my place thursday at 3

kay
okay.

–––––

"do you work on friday?" he asked the girl who sat to his right.

she looked up to the boy before replying "uh nothing. i have this week off."

"want to come over?" she shrugged and said sure. "good because kay's coming to return everything and if you're there she won't try anything."

rayleigh laughed slightly, "i'll come over."

"uh do any of the guys know i'm here right now?" zach furrowed his eyebrows at her. "can you text daniel and tell him to tell the others. i got a headache from my phone already"

––––

iMessage

rayleigh
daniel

rayleigh
hey. so zach is in the hospital right now.
he has a concussion, a few bruised ribs, and
a concussion. he wanted me to text u so u
could tell the other boys.

daniel
i will let them know. does he need anything?
or want us to come visit?

rayleigh
he doesn't need anything, but he'd
probably like if you guys come visit him.

daniel
how exactly did he get in the hospital?

rayleigh
he got in a car accident on his way
to kays.

daniel
ohhh. okay we are coming down to
the hospital which room is he in?

rayleigh
413

daniel
okay we'll be there in 20.

the boys showed up while zach's parents were out getting food and checking on his younger siblings.

"he just went back to sleep." rayleigh said to the group of boys who walked in together. "he's had a rough past couple of hours."

"more then just the car accident?" daniel asked the girl as he sat next to her.

"yeah. but i'm not going to say anything. he can tell you guys." she sighed leaning back.

"how long until he's out of here?" corbyn asked looking towards rayleigh for shrugged.

"i think he'll be out tomorrow but i don't know for sure, they just have to monitor him for 24 hours." she replied. soon zach started turning in the hospital bed.

groaning slightly his eyes slowly opened, "i just want to go home." he looked around the room seeing the four other boys. "rayleigh will you get my a drink of water and see when my parents sill be back?" she instantly got up leaving the room.

"i broke up with kay." he mumbled, all the boys eyes went wide and all asking why, "uh because of rayleigh."

"you don't have feelings for her. do you?" jack asked the boy as he shrugged to him.

"i don't know. its complicated i guess." rayleigh soon walked into the room with a cup of water in her hand and handing it to the boy. "thank you ray."

"you're welcome." she sat back down next to daniel and next to zach's bed, "you're parents are going to bring ryan and reese up here after they finish eating."

he nodded his head to her, "i think after they come back, i'm going to head home for the night."

the boy nodded before they started talking about their music and his parents and siblings soon came.

"okay i'm going to head home for the night. let me know when you're home and i'll stop over." she told the boy as she got up to give him a hug. placing a soft kiss on the side of his cheek, making his cheeks turn slightly red. "bye i'll see you all tomorrow."

"bye rayleigh."

a/n

heyyoo