014; please stop talking

third person.

rayleigh parked the car outside of the house that was blasting music and flashing colors. "you ready?" she nodded as they both stepped out and started walking towards the house.

as soon as they walked into the house they made their way towards the drinks and rayleigh grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator and zach grabbed himself a drink. zach grabbed her hand and pulled her towards his group of friends.

"hey zach-" one of them yelled as he mumbled a hey back and let go of rayleigh's hand. rayleigh said hi to the three guys standing in front of her and the girl that stood aside daniel.

rayleigh furrowed her eyebrows at daniel before laughing slightly. "thats franny, they had a thing awhile ago before daniel was ready for a relationship." zach whispered.

as the night went on the boy stayed by the girl but got drunker and drunker as time went on. "zach maybe its time to go home you're getting a little touchy." the girl said moving his hand away from her bottom.

"only if you stay with me when we get home." he moved his hand before finishing his drink.

"thats the plan bub-"

the two said goodbye and made it to the car, "can i tell you a secret but you can't tell anyone." he slurred while rayleigh got into the drivers seat. "you know my ex, i broke up with her because i liked someone else. i think i love her too."

"who your ex or the other girl." rayleigh asked

"the other girl, i'm gonna tell you who. but the only people who know are my mom because i needed advice and the guys." he paused looking to her, "but don't tell rayleigh please because it'll make things awkward."

"its rayleigh-" the girls eyes went big. "but please shhhh don't tell anyone. i need to tell her before kay does but i don't want to ruin things. i just really lo-"

"okay that's enough. please stop talking. we are almost home and you definitely need your bed." he sighed before closing his eyes lightly as they pulled into his driveway. "we're home zach."

he looked up and opened the door before rayleigh quickly got out to assist him.

the girl got zach to bed and he fell asleep fairly fast. she laid down next to him but her mind kept racing and she couldn't sleep. she got up quietly walking out of his room to get a glass of water.

"sweetie what are you doing up?" myta asked as she finished pouring herself a glass of water.

"can't stop thinking about something zach said tonight so i came to get a glass of water as well." myta passed her glass across the counter to her and poured another one, "why exactly do you think him and kay broke up?"

"oh no! did he say something about that while drunk?" rayleigh nodded as myta sighed, "what did he all say?"

"well lucky for you he told me not tell anyone besides you and the guys because you are the only people who know that he broke up with kay because he liked me and he was about to say he loves me when i cut him off and told him to stop talking. and i don't know how to fell now." she let out a breathe.

"well why don't you get a good nights off sleep and sleep in tomorrow with zach and you two can talk about it. because i don't want to say to much." she nodded before starting to walk away, "but if it helps i think you two definitely have something for each other." 

rayleigh nodded before finishing her cup and going back to zach's room and falling asleep aside him.

author's note

its a mess lol