008; i'm sorry pt. 2

third person.

iMessage

zachary
rayleigh

zachary
come open ur door plss :))

zachary
rayleigh..

rayleigh
i'm coming.

––––

as the girl opened her front door to reveal the boy who had two chick-fli-a milkshakes in his hand. "this is my sorry milkshakes."

"zach you did have too." she smiled taking one from his hands and he walked in closing the door behind him.

he sighed slipping his shoes off. "but i do because its partially my fault she slapped you."

"lets just forget it happened." he nodded back to her, "you have nothing to apologize for."

"so how was staying with daniel?" the boy asked as they both sat on the couch and started drinking their milkshakes.

"uh we uh um may or may not have kissed but decided it wasn't anything serious bc he had been drinking and you know." rayleigh stuttered slightly as zach nodded and his eyes wide. "but we are best friends now."

his eyes didn't leave rayleigh at all the entire time she talked, "oh well i guess thats good that you two are friends now."

"i-uh am thinking about breaking up with kay." rayleigh turned her head to him quickly with furrowed eyebrows, "yeah she has just been weird lately and it isn't the kay i started dating. and she has been rude to you and all my other friends."

"i'm just starting to loose feelings in her and i don't want to continue to date someone who i don't enjoy to be around."

"zach i uh i'm sorry." she leaned across the couch and hugged him.

"lets talk about something else." rayleigh spoke up. "how's everyone reacting to the album?"

"actually really good like people are loving it and it has a tom of streams already." he replied smiling.

rayleigh noticed the boy smiles a lot when he talked about the band. she could tell he loved being in the band and loved his supporters. "thats good. i've listened to it a few times already."

"better keep listening to it." zach replied with a laugh, "wanna go star gazing? i'm bored and have nothing to do for the rest of the night."

"sure. lets go." she stood up going to her room to grab shoes and coming back. the two went to zach's car before driving to an empty parking lot to look at the stars.

"the stars are always so pretty." rayleigh sighed as she leaned up against zach's car. "its the big dipper and the little dipper." the girl pointed to them.

zach turned her head at the noise of another car pulling into the parking lot. "uh shit thats kay's car you might want to get down on the other side of the car."

"your kidding-"

"i wish no go go so she'll leave." rayleigh sided and quickly made her way to the other side of zach's car.

the car pulled up in front of zach's car. "kay what are you doing here?" zach leaned up against her window.

"just wondering what you're doing in a random parking lot at 9:30." she sighed putting her car in park.

"thinking. why'd you come here?" he raised his eyebrows at the girl.

"to make sure you're not with that hoe rayleigh." zach's eyes went wide at what she called rayleigh.

meanwhile rayleigh was behind zach's car waiting for his response and debating on going over to her car or staying there. "please don't call rayleigh a hoe. she hasn't done anything to you."

"uh did you forget, she tried kissing my boyfriend?"

"she didn't try kissing me. i tried kissing her and i apologized to you about it. none of that was rayleigh's fault." he argued before rayleigh soon came up behind him.

"oh my god i was right of course you're here with her." kay unbuckled her seatbelt when zach spoke up.

"don't get out of your car. you seriously need to go. if you can't trust me then maybe we shouldn't be together anymore." he huffed as rayligh's eyes went big from shock of what zach said.

"zach are you sure you wanted to say that especially right now." rayleigh whispered to the boy.

"now if you trust me leave now and i'll see you tomorrow for lunch." she sighed before driving away.

"i'm sorry. i just couldn't take her calling me a hoe for no reason." she pleaded to the boy as a small tear dropped from his eye. "z stop come here." she opened her arms. he wrapped his arms around her waist and hers were around his neck.

"i think i need to break up with her tomorrow." more tears fell of zach's face onto rayleigh's shoulders.

"i'm sorry zach." she just hugged him tighter and ran her hands threw his hair. "you want to go home?" he nodded his head before letting go of the girl and the two of them got into the car.

zach dropped rayleigh off at her apartment and went home.

a/n

next chapter is going to be focused
on zach more then rayleigh.