009; breakup

third person.

driving to his girlfriend's house to talk to her like he had said the previous night. he couldn't take his mind off rayleigh and what had been happening. he knew what he had to do with kay to get things back to normal.

as he stopped at the intersection and proceeded, all he could feel was a hit from the passenger side and he went flying.

the next thing he knew he was being lifted into the back of an ambulance. "call my mom myta herron and tell her to call rayleigh. please." he uttered through pain.

"we will just relax."

-

the girl sat at her table looking through he paperwork she needed to get done for work the next day. startled by the sound of her phone ringing and the unknown number showed up on her phone.

"hello?" she answered.

"rayleigh. its josh. myta just got a phone call from the hospital that zach had been in a car accident and he requested us to call you." rayleigh's mouth dropped open in shook at what josh had just said. "we are going to the hospital now. i'll send you the address if you want to go as well."

"yeah yeah please send me the address. i'll uh see you at the hospital then." they said goodbye before she quickly gathered her belongings and went to her car plugging in the address josh had sent her and driving to the hospital.

as the girl quickly made her way from her car into the hospital she went up to the front desk. "name?"

"uh i'm rayleigh perkins, here to see zach herron." she quickly said as the lady looked up zach's name.

"can i see an ID or something?" she nodded pulling it out of her wallet. "great okay you must be the girl he requested. anyways go to floor 4 and follow the signs to room 413. his parents are up there as well."

"okay thank you so much!" she quickly made her way to the elevator going to floor 4 and following the signs the zach's room. myta had been standing outside of it.

"hi uh you can go in. he is sleeping right and the doctors are running some tests. but i'm going to wait out here for kay to come."

"you go in and see zach. i'll wait." myta raised her eyebrows at the girl, "go see him and wait for him to wake up."

"she should be here soon. we called her when we got here." myta walked into the room and rayleigh waited outside. rayleigh couldn't help but think about how zach requested for her and not kay. soon the girl came walking around the corner.

seeing rayleigh outside of the room she rolled her eyes. "you're here?"

"lets put our differences aside for the fact that zach's in a hospital bed right now." rayleigh replied to the girl as they soon walked in the room. "you're awake?"

"yeah. but i have a massive headache so i think i'm going to go back to sleep." he replied closing his eyes.

"do whatever you need z." she replied with a smile and going to sit next to josh in one of the chairs.

kay sat down next to myta as zach started tossing and turning, "what has the doctor said?" rayleigh whispered to josh.

"uh basically he has a fractured ankle, a concussion, and a few bruised ribs." rayleigh nodded to him.

"i can't sleep." zach mumbled squinting his eyes. "can i talk to rayleigh alone please." his parents nodded leaving the room. "uh alone." he said to kay as she grumbled and walked out.

"whats up?" she asked the boy.

"uh i don't know just got in a car accident on my way to kays." he sarcastically replied.

"well duh. i was trying to distract you from that but whatever. tell me about it if you want."

he nodded and told her everything he could remember apart from requesting for her. but little did he know she already knew about it. the two talked for a few more minutes before kay rudely walked in the room interrupting their conversation.

"i want to talk to him." rayleigh nodded walking out of the room.

"why is she here? and why was she here before me?"

"because my parents called her. and i don't know maybe because they probably called her first because you're rude to them sometimes." he replied. "nows not the time for this anyways."

"you never want to talk about the fact that you always choose her over me and you always stick up for her whenever i want to talk about." kay told the boy as he furrowed his eyebrows. "so now is the time."

"kay we need to break up." he blurted out as he eyes went wide and her eyebrows went up.

"what. your joking!?"

"no we need to break up its getting toxic."

"is this because you have feelings for rayleigh." she looked at him as he looked towards the end of the bed, "yeah thats what i thought. you're right we do need to break up because i'm not being a second choice."

"please go now." the girl walked out of the room as tears started forming in her eyes. walking past the waiting room the three looked up as she goes to the elevator and leaves.

they look between each other confused, "uh he might have just broken up with her. he told me last night he wanted to break up with her tonight."

"thats why he was going to her house."

myta and josh just look at each other with questioned expression on their faces. "lets go talk to him."

the three left the waiting room to go talk to zach.

a/n

the ending sucked but it was a good
chapter.

newayz ima update wonder tomorrow night
so go read baby mama then wonder.