Secret place

"We Thank you for lunch it was amazing" I take Damian's hand and we walk to the car.

"You're amazing" he whispers

"And you're incredibly cheesy" we both laugh and get into the car.

"So I know you want to go home but I was thinking maybe we could stop by somewhere. it's a really cool place a found one day."

I can tell that he doesn't really want to go but he says yes anyways to make me happy.
We drive about 10 minutes till we reach a cliff.

"How did you know this was my secret place?" He says

"You're secret place? Honey I found this place I believe it belongs to me" I giggle.

"It's our place then. nobody's else's. when it seems like there is no hope left we will come here, just me and you no distractions" he said our place.

"I like the sound of that. our own little secret hideout."

"So if you're ever scared or something happens just come here. we will always meet each other here" he whispers into my hair

"Same for you mister" I take his hand in mine and draw circles on his palm.

"This is all kinds crazy." I say

"What's crazy?"

"Just that me and you together. me little miss goodie goodie then you this bad boy next door, you would never have guessed that we would be together but in a way it's the perfect pair"

" You're right.." he whispers.

"But I'm glad it was you I got stuck with" he says and laughs quietly

"Me too even though you drive me crazy sometimes I'm glad I met you." I whisper.

We lay on the hood of the car and look across the city. the sun is setting and I don't think I've ever seen anything so beautiful.

"Blair... can I ask you something" Damian props up on his side.
"Of course, anything"
"What are you gonna do when I'm gone?"

He didn't just ask me that.

"I haven't even begun to think about Damian. and you know why, cause you're not going to die. you will live you will get through this. there's no if ands or buts about. You are going to live, you're going to grow old and have lots of bad little grandchildren just like you. Don't ever say that you're going to die. I don't want to hear it." I take a deep breath and close my eyes. He can't think like that, he just can't.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't know you cared so much"

" yeah we'll i do. I care a lot. I don't want to loose you"

I feel a warm tear fall down my cheek. Damian wipes to away and caresses my cheek.

"Please don't cry. But please just answer my question"

"Fine...... Honestly if you were to leave I think I'd just come up here. Stay here, and remember you." I open my eyes and look over at Damian, his eyes are red and puffy and tears are falling.

I scoot over to him and wipe the tears away.

" please don't cry Damian. We have nothing to worry about you're gonna be okay" I whisper and kiss his cheek.

"You know Blair I just realized how much I love you. You make it seem like there's hope for me and I love it" he smiles and kisses me.

"I love you too"

Love really is a crazy thing. It hurts,makes you feel good,drives you crazy, makes you mad as hell. But I know this love I feel for Damian us something I've never felt before. It's a love you only see in the fairytales. A love that people wish to have at lest once in their lifetime.

"Hey B, I know we haven't known each other long,and this whole situation is crazy. this is not like me, honestly I never thought I'd get married,but if I do make it I want you to know that you're the one. I just don't see myself with anyone else but you. only if you wanted to. nothing soon of course,it would be when we're older but I just want you to know that your the only one for me. you're the only thing I need."

Me and Damian getting married.... I could picture us in a suburban house with a white picket fence like Minnie me's of Us running around the house.

"Well if you ever asked just know I'll always say yes."

"We should probably get going." he says

We get in the car and drive home. as we pull into the driveway Damian kisses me. I always feel butterflies when we kiss.

"I will see you tomorrow sugar" he smirks and goes into his house.

That's the little pet name he gave me when we first met. I hated it at first, but now it has a nice little ring to it. I blush and go inside.

/////////////////////////////////////////

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!!