Memories

"i cant get over how gorgeous you look Blair it honestly unreal" Damian said.

i tried to hide my blush but i couldn't. i looked down and smiled. "thank you" i whispered. i turned the radio on and felt Damian's head creep up on my leg and he let it rest there.

I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly.

I am so freaking nervous i don't think i know how to dance. oh well what's the worst thing that could happen? i fall on my face and completely embarrass myself in front of everyone.

"hello? earth to Blair"

"huh?what?" i said getting out of my daze

"i asked if you're ready cause we are here now"

"oh yeah sorry yeah im ready"

Damian go out of the car and opened my door and extended his hand out to mine. i gracefully took it and he led me into the hotel.

the slightly cold hair hit me when the door was opened and Damian led me into the room where all of the patients were. When we walked through the doors i looked around at everyone. some people were dancing, some taking pictures, by the punch. everyone was having the time of their lives.

"wanna go take some pictures in the photo booth?" Damian asked.

I smiled and nodded my head and he led me over to the booth.

"ladies first" he motioned and he he followed after me.

we sat down and positioned ourselves for the first picture. Damian stuck out his tongue and a crossed my eyes. next Damian pulled his ears out and made himself look like a monkey i looked at him and busted out laughing and the picture was taken. we began to get serious and just stared at each other. he lifted his hand on my cheek and another picture was taken.

he kissed me slightly and deepened the kiss. in the middle of the kiss the last picture was taken.

"lets go dance" he said

"dance? i- im not very good"

he smirked and whispered in my ear "trust me you're a very good dancer iv'e seen you in your room dancing to One Direction and the view gets better everyime you do it."

i gasped at him. "oh my god that's embarrassing!!" i covered my face in my hands and laughed.

he pulled my hands and led me to the dance floor. we began to dance and rhyme of the music took over my body and i just went with the flow.

we jumped up and down and danced crazily the whole night.

"now a slow one for all you lovebirds out there" the DJ said and turned on Hero by Enrique Iglesias. Damian looked at me and pulled me in closely to him. I put my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around my waist. i put my arms around his neck and smiled. this was the by far the best night of my life.

all the problems ive had the past few months left my mind. It was just Damian and I in the moment.

we continued dancing until the night was over. we left and Damian pulled a room key out of his coat pocket.

he chuckled nervously "I've still got the card of you want to. we don't have to just in case you wanted to i brought it cause i didn't know. i don't know"

i cut him off by kissing him

"would you stop all that rambling of course i want to. i want this Damian"

"okay only if your for sure."

" don't worry im for sure about this. there's nobody else i would rather do this with"

"i would hope not" he joked

I laughed and joined him in the elevator.

"I've gotta be honest with you Blair... I'm kinda nervous" Damian nervous about sex?! He is a sex maniac. Why on earth would he be nervous?

"You nervous? Why??" I looked over at him and waited for his response.

"Because you're the first girl that I'm gonna have sex with that I've actually loved" he looked down quickly.

My heart fluttered and I smiled.

"I'm nervous too" I said. I grabbed his hand and he looked up and smiled. The elevator dinged and we both looked at each other and took a deal breathe before stepping out.

He led me to the door and unlocked it.

We walked in and I sat down in the bed. Damian removed his jacket and sat next to me.

"I need to go to the bathroom real fast" I said. Damian nodded his head.

I stared I'm the mirror and just stood there. baylee insisted that I wear some lingerie. I think Damian would be surprised so I agreed. I quickly slipped my clothes off and stood there in a black lacy bra and underwear.

Here I was standing in lingerie about to have sex with my very own bad boy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER ONLY A COUPLE MORE TO GO!!