Startled

A loud crash wakes me Up.I look at my phone and see that Damian has blown up my phone with emojis. text after text with little monkeys and hearts. I smile and am suddenly startled by a gun shot.

I stair at my door and feel my bottom lip start to tremble. I get up a slowly and go the door.

BOOM

Another shot. I feel warm tears streaming down my face. I look out and go to the rail.

I scream and fall to my knees.

My mother has just been shot.

The man with the mask notices me and runs up the stairs. i stumble to get up and run to the bathroom. my brother is he okay? My mom? I have a million thoughts running through my head right now. The man kicks the door open and lunges at me. I grab the top of the toilet and hit him across the head. He falls to the ground and groans, holding his head. I jump over him and run into my room.

I lock the door and run to the window. I try to open the window but there's nails in it, making it impossible for me to open it. I hear more people downstairs and here the man banging on my door. I scream and bang on my window as loud as I can.

"DAMIAN!!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME."

I run to my night stand to get my phone but just as I grab it the man enters. I turn back around to the window and bang again.

"Oh just give it up you bitch." the man sneers at me.

I look back at him and scream when I see the knife in his hand. I turn back around to my window and see Damian's lamp turn on.

"DAMIAN PLEASE!!!"

He opens the blinds and rubs his eyes open. I try to scream but the man has wrapped he hand around my mouth. Damian screams my name and opens his window. and cry and cry and suddenly feel a sharp pain to through my back.

I feel my skin ripping and my insides being torn apart.
"BLAIR" Damian screams and try's to open my window. I feel warm liquid fall down my stomach. I cough and blood comes up. my vision starts to go blurry. Damian punches the man and knocks him out.

"Stay with me Blair don't leave me." He cries

"Why? Damian I hurts so bad" I manage to barely croak

"Because I haven't left you yet"

and the last thing i feel is his tears falling onto my face.
//////////////////////////
My whole body aches.my eyes are heavy and a have a pain in my side. I try to open my eyes but I cant. I hear Damian talking to himself.

"Please B I need you. Don't leave me" he says over and over.

I desperately try to say something but darkness surrounds me once again. I hear the monster beeping and open my eyes. Damian is by my side sleeping. I run my hand across his, warmth, feelings someone's touch is weird. I haven't felt another person in what seems in forever. He gasps and looks up at me. Tears form into his eyes and he holds me tightly.

"How-how king have I been here?" I whisper

"About 2 weeks.... Oh Blair I thought I had lost you." He cries and kisses me.

My mom, my brother!

"What about my mom? And my baby brother?" He just stares at me, and says nothing.

"Dammit Damian tell me where the hell are they?!"

"Y-you're mom is in the ICU they have her on life support. They don't think she's gonna make it. And you're brothers fine you're aunt came."

"Oh my god" I cry. I turn my head and shut my eyes. My mom can not leave me.

"Oh Blair I'm so sorry." I turn and look at him.

"I wanna see her" he nods his head and helps me up.

A shooting pain goes through my body "shit!" And hold my side and wince.

"Damn are you okay?!" He whisper/ yells at me in concern.

"Y-yeah im fine lets just go".

He holds my side and helps me walk to the elevator. Damian looks up at me and touches my cheek slightly.

"Even all bruised and hair ratted you're still the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

"Even very deprived of sleep age bags under you're eyes you're still the most handsome bad boy I've ever seen" I smile and look into his eyes.

The elevator dings and we walk out.

"Can we go se my mother please?" I ask the nurse at the front desk.

"Young lady you should be in bed right now."

"Let me see my mother now" I start hard into her eyes and she nods madly.

"Last name?" She grunts

"Darling"

"Room 355". We walk to the door and I look through the window and see my mother laying there lifeless.

"I- I don't think that I can do this" I back up and Damian stops me before I can go anywhere.

He holds my hand and look at me " you can do this I'll be there right beside you."

I nod my head and we walk into the room together. I walk to the side of the bed and sit down. I take Damian's hand and squeeze it tightly, I look at him and he gives me a look and i know everything will be okay.

I take my mothers hand and and feel her squeeze mine back in return.