Together

WHEN YOU READ THIS STORY LISTEN TO PERFECT TWO I KNOW THE SONG IS KINDA CHEESY BUT ITS STILL KINDA CUTE LOL
BLIARS P.O.V

I wake up to Damian snoring slightly and I just take the moment to look at him. He's so gorgeous, there isn't one thing I would change about him. We'll except the cancer I couldn't bare to live without him. I hate to see him go through this pain.and his eyes oh my goodness his eyes you could get lost in them.

Brynlee runs in the room interrupting my thoughts and jumps on us. We she sees me her eyes get wide and she giggles and starts to hug me.

"Hey B whatss are yous doin here" she says while twirling pieces of my hair in her hand.

"I'm here for uhh" how could I explain to a 4 year old why I was in her brothers bed?

"I'm here for you! Yeah you were gonna hang out today if you want" nice Blair. I mentally pat myself on the back.

"Reawwy?" She looks at me and her eyes get wider with hope

"Of course little bug!! Now go get dressed and we can do whatever you want!" How had Damian not woken up after her jumping on us like that?? Maybe he's just used too it

I don't want to wake Damian so I go to my room change, reapply my makeup, and fix my hair and go back into his room to get brynlee.

She take her hand and wraps it around my index finger and we walk down the stairs.

We find Stacy in the kitchen making breakfast and we both sit down.

"Oh what I nice surprise to see you here Blair!" Stacy says and she sets some food down on the table

"Not that I don't mind you being here but what are you doing here so early?" She said while laughing

"Blair is heress to hangs out wif me mommy" brynlee said before I could even get one word in

"That is if you don't mind" I add in quickly.

"Of course not I'm actually glad you could do this because I'm swamped with errands that I have too"

"Okay great!" Stacy leaves and brynlee and I are left alone in the kitchen.

"Hey brynlee what do you say we go and get you're brother up maybe he would like to hangout with us today also?"

"Yaayyyyy bubby" she screams as she runs up the stairs to Damian's room.

She walks into his room and sits on his bed.

"Bubby wake up stinky" she whispers. Damian groans and turns around and throws the pillow over his head.

"Blair help me pweaaasssee come wakes up bubby" she whines. I laugh and walk over to the bed and lay my hands on damains shoulder.

"Damian wakee up" I say in a sing songy voice.

He still doesn't get up so I have an idea I call brynlee downstairs. I ring the doorbell and wait a couple seconds then run back up the stairs to Damian room. This will wake him up for sure.

"DAMIAN WYLDE" I scream

"Their is some blonde slut down here saying that you're the father of her child care to explain?!" Damian turns around quicker than lightning and he face was priceless

"What the fuck?!" He says I walk over to him and sit on the bed and just stair at him.

"Blair trust me I had no idea I'm so confused right now" he keeps on babbling for about five minutes and doesn't even notice that I'm laughing my ass off at the moment.