Kiss

Ok so quick little change this is who I want to be Damian hope you guys like it too if you don't then just go back to what you thought he looked like;) and also sorry for any spelling errors
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay down on my bed trying to figure out what just happened. I can't believe that we just kissed. I touch my lips and smile.
"Wow Blair I didn't realize that you would like the kiss that much, but hey what can I say I am an amazing kisser."
Shoot that's embarrassing I didn't even realize that he was watching me.

"As much as I hate to admit it Wylde.... It was a good one"

Wait did I really just say that. What's going on.. I don't like him or his kisses. Not one bit.

"You're not too bad yourself Darling.. What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Nothing"

"Well I was wondering maybe if you wanted to I could show you around since you just moved here and all"

Oh my gosh! Damian actually wants to hangout! Wait chill Blair you don't even like him. Play it cool

I go to the window and sit down.

"Yeah.. Sure" nice one

"Good be ready by 12:30?"

"Sounds good" I get up and start to close my window

"Wait!! Goodnight gorgeous"
I try not to blush but I feel red as a tomato

"Night ugly"
I lay back down and think about the events that have happened. Me and Damian kissed. We actually kissed.

It probably meant nothing to him he probably has girls all over him. Ew no I don't like the thought of that. Wait what? What am I thinking!! I can't get all lovey on this boy I just met him. Literally! He probably doesn't even like me I mean come he's him with that perfect chiseled face and those rock hard abs. And I'm me long wavy brown hair with green eyes. Dull is the word for me. I should just face it a guy like him would never ever go for a girl like me.

I'm a good girl he's a bad boy. He lives for excitement and danger and getting girls whenever he wants. And I've only kissed one other guy besides him. Just noticed I'm really inexperienced I've literally never done anything with a guy!

We'll never willingly... I've never done anything after what happened with Ben. Ugh I don't even want to think about that. What if it happens with Damian? What if he try's to do what Ben did cause he probably only wants me for that. This is too much to think about right now I don't think Damian would do that.

Deep down I know I can't even make myself believe that I don't like him.

Because I do.

I just won't let him know that.

Not now not ever.

Right as I'm about to fall asleep I hear my phone ring

*please don't cry I don't like it*

What the heck I didn't even realize I was crying dang I'm so emotional I hate it.
Wait and how did Damian even get my number?

*sorry just thinking*

*well just relax but even when you cry you're beautiful goodnight;)*

*goodnight:)*

I feel giddy right now in my heart and stomach I don't like it. Not one bit. Well maybe perhaps a tad.

"BLAIIRRR" great moms home
"What?!"

"Just seeing if you were home go back to sleep love you!"

Really mom really...

Oh shoot!! What am I gonna wear tomorrow?! I gotta look good! Wait no I don't! I don't even like him who am I trying to impress?

Damian Wylde there is one thing I know about you. You've already got under you're spell.

What the heck are you doing to me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this chapter was a little short😁 but I really hope you liked this make sure to leave some comments let me know what you think!