Truth

"M-mom?" I didn't even know how hoarse my voice had sounded. I can see her eyes twitch as she try's to open them once again but nothing happens. The nurse comes in to check on her and give Damian and I a snotty look.

"You two really shouldn't be here" she snorts.

Damian gets yo and walks over to her "yeah we'll you should really fuck off" I bust out in laughter at his remark but am quickly silenced from the pain in my side. She nurse smirks and leaves.

"You're bad" I giggle at Damian. He walks slowly over to me with this look that's very very hot. He leans down and whispers against my lips. " only for you" he cups my face and kisses me deeply. I moan against he lips as he wraps his hands around my waist.

"Ew come on guys please go get a room or something" my mom croaks. I push Damian off and tuck a piece of my hair behind my ear. I feel the heat rises on my cheeks and I look down quickly.

"I-uh-we'll" I stutter trying to find the words to say to break the awkwardness.

"How are you?" I finally say moving to her side.

"We'll I'm just now getting over almost being sick by you two love birds, but other than that I'm okay I think just in slot of pain"

"Mommmmm" I laugh quietly.

"We'll I'll just be outside" Damian claps "I hope you feel better ms.darling"

"Thank you" she smiles and he leaves.

"Mom are you really okay? What happened that night? Who where those men?"

" woah slow down there tiger, 1st off I'm really okay there's nothing to worry about. 2nd I'm still trying to find out what happened I don't really remember much it was all a big blur."

"Okay so who were those guys?" I ask again

"I don't know r-really I don't" she's lying I know she is.

"Mom don't lie to me. Tell me right now who were those men?"

She gave me a stern look. "I told you I don't know"

Ugh it was no use trying to find out from her. She knew who the men were and if she wasn't going to tell me who they were I'll just have to find out myself. "Whatever" I stand up and leave the room.

"Hey what happened are you okay?" Damian grabs my arm and turns me around. I look up at him and wrap my arms around his neck.
"She knows who broke into the house. I know it, but she won't tell me" I whisper into his neck.

"I know who it was." I lift my head and stare into his eyes.

"Who-who was it it?" I stutter.

"You may want to sit down." He leads my back into my room and sits me down on the bed.

"Okay.. So when the police came you and you're mom were both unconscious, and the man was you're father and one of his friends. They had came to take you're brother because apparently you're mom filed for some parental rights being taken away from him. And it made him mad so he came to kill you both and take you're brother."

"I-I" I had no words. There where so many thoughts going through my head. How could my mom not tell me that? Why would my dad kill me his own daughter.

"Will you lay with me?" I ask Damian and he nods his head. I scoot over in the bed so he can lay down. He pulls me close and wraps his arm around me. I lay my head against his chest and out my arm around his waist.

"I can't believe it. My own father" I whisper.

"I'm just glad you're safe. I thought I had lost you." He kisses my forehead and looks down at me.

"Now where were we?" He smirks and starts to kiss me again. I put my arms around his neck and pull him closer. He moves on top of me and runs his hands down my body careful not to touch my wound. He grinds into my body which makes me moan and he smirks. I pull his shirt over his head and resume kissing him. He cups my breast and kisses my neck.

I pull him up and look at him with lustful eyes.

"I'm ready." I whisper and bite my lip waiting for his response

"Are you sure?" He whispers

"Yes of course I want it to be with you." I lean up to kiss him but he moves away.

"What is it what's wrong?" I say hurriedly

"No. No not at all I just want to wait to do it. Somewhere nice and romantic not in a hospital bed with IV's everywhere."

I laugh and agree. "But soon I want it soon. I know I'm ready."

"I just want you to be 100% sure , I mean trust me I want it more than anything also but I just want you to be comfortable."

I tug at his nick impatiently and whisper "just shut up and kiss me already"

"He smirks "gladly" and are lips are together once again.