The Night

Warning this chapter is somewhat kinda sexually graphic not that much but still lol have fun reading! Read Ed Sheeran's ALL OF THE STARS when you read this chapter

I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror. I fluffed my hair up to give it some volume and dug through my bag to find my tooth brush. I let the water run over the tooth brush and began to brush my teeth.

" Blair are you okay in there?" I fumble and try to pick everything up.

"uh-y-yeah ill be out in a sec!" id been in this bathroom for ever he was probably getting impatient with me. I take one last look in the mirror and nod in satisfaction and unlock the door. I walk into the room and look at Damian to try and see what he thought of my appearance. Was it to much? Did I look ridiculous?

I saw his eyes widened as he looked me up and down multiple times. He slowly walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"is it too much?" I asked lowly nervous about what he response would be.

"its perfect. You're perfect." he answered. I smiled slightly.

"im ready to do this Damian, I've never wanted anything more than this." I moved my hands up to his head and removed his wig.

"Blair w-what are you doing?" he asked with a sound of nervousness in his voice.

" you don't have to be nervous around me with this, I love every thing about you and this doesn't change it. you can be yourself around me. I wanna do this with the real you every part of you." I looked into his eyes and he smiled and kissed me deeply.

I slid his jacket off and started to unbutton his shirt. I tried to be as confident as I could, but lets face it I was nervous as hell. I finally got his shirt off and looked down at his pants even more nervous than before.

"Don't worry ill do this I can tell you're nervous" he chuckled slightly.

I laughed out loud and thanked him. He walked back over to me once he was done. He ran his hand through my hair and smiled and began to kiss me. I kissed him back and he led me to the bed. He slowly lowered me down to the bed until my back was fully on the bed.

"Are you ready? I want you to be sure about this"

I said nothing but kissed him hard making that my answer. I started to undo my top. Before I knew it I was fully naked, I wanted to immediately cover myself but didn't because I had nothing to be ashamed with Damian, he made me feel perfect. We laid there for a couple of minutes and just looked into each others eyes. I began to feel sad because of how much I loved this boy and wanted to live a long happy life with him but I knew that would be just impossible because of the condition that we were in. I wanted to grow old with him and have little mini me's of he and I running around the house causing trouble.

I could feel a tear slide down my cheek and he wiped it away with his thumb.

"Why are you crying Blair?" he asked with sadness in his voice.

"because I just love you so much Damian I cant picture myself with any one but you"

I sniffed and scooted closer to him and smashed my lips upon his and got lost in the kiss.

He got on top of me and the kiss deepened with each second that passed.

He slid his boxers off and got back on top of me. For some reason I didn't feel nervous at all. He looked at me with worry in his eyes. And I knew what he was about to ask.

"I'm ready Damian don't worry" we both laughed and he nodded his head.

I closed my eyes and the beginning of our night began.

* little while later*

I laid my head on Damian's chest and smiled. He looked down at me and smiled back.

" That was really nice, well heck it was better than nice it was it was amazing." I whispered. He bent down and kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, I did too. I love you so much Blair".

" I love you to Damian."

I laid my arms on his chest and closed my eyes. This was positively the best night of my life and couldn't imagine doing this with anyone else besides Damian. A thought flickered through my mind. What if something happened to Damian? He has so little time left what if something bad happens sooner than we think it will?

I quickly pushed it out of my mind and scolded myself for even thinking about it. Just live in the moment Blair . Cherish the time that you do have with him.

I've just had the best night of my life and I had it with my own bad boy.

Thank you guess so much for reading! I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and sorry I haven't updated in such a long time. the story is coming to an end and ive had really fun writing this and I hop that all of you enjoyed reading. Let me know if I should write another?? I really like fan fictions so maybe ill do a harry styles fan fic? Let me know what you think!!