The dress

We drive to the mall to shop and honestly I'm so excited for this prom thing. I look over to see Damian slightly smiling and I know he's more excited than he lets on.
We pull into he parking lot and get out. I wait for Damian to get out of the car and hold my hand out for him to take it. out fingers intertwine and we walk to into the mall.

"So where to first? You know this place better than me" I ask

"Well let's go here cause this place has lots of dresses"

We walk into the store and I begin to look through the endless rows and rows of dresses.

There are so many it's unbelievable. short or long? Short or long?

"Short or long Damian?"

He pokes his head up "defenatly long"

Long it is then. I find a dress that is poofy and long it's a minty green blue color with bling all over the top. next a find a red dress that is strapless and form fitting with long red lace sleeves. I find a white dress that has a slit down that shows my leg and I decide to go try them on.

The blue green dress is hideous on me. I snort trying to hold in my laughter.

"Come out!" Damian yells
"I don't think you want to see this, but okay" I take a deep breath and walk out. I look at Damian and his face is red from trying to hold in his laugh. he falls to his side and let's it all at out.

"Hey!! Don't laugh at me" I pick up the pillow from the chair next to me and throw it at his face"

Me hitting him makes him laugh even louder. I grunt and walk back inside the dressing room.

I try on the red one and look in the mirror. wow it's breathtaking.
I walk out and look at Damian wondering what he will say

"Wow. it's- that's- you're- um.. I don't know what I'm trying to you say you're just-it's so- I. you look good . really good" he finally managed to say.

"You think? I like it a lot I think it's the one"

He smiles and nods his head in agreement.
I look across the store and there it is just sitting there on the hanger practically calling my name. it's perfect absolute gorgeous. I've never seen a dress so beautiful in my life. I forgot about the red dress and walked passed Damian and head straight for that dress.

"Hey where are you going?" He asks but I ignore him.

I go to grab the dress but just as I grab it another hand grabs it at the same time.

"Sorry" I say and tug at the dress
"No it's okay" the girl says and tugs back

I tug harder and so does she. she doesn't want to mess with me. I want this dress. NO I NEED THIS DRESS. I yank as hard as I can and she lets go and whimpers holding her hand.

"Geez fine you have it"
I run to the dressing room and quickly put It on. I look in the mirror and I swear I almost cry. it's so pretty I love it. this is the one I know it. I dress back into my old clothes and pay for the dress

"What was all that about??" Damian asks trying to catch up to me.

"I found the dress that's what that was all about"

"I thought you wanted the red dress. babe you looked great in that one"

"Yeah but I found a better one and it's even greater"

"Okay then" he laughs and we walk to the tux store. I've decided to make him wait till prom night for him to see the dress.

I wait for him to come out in his tux and he looks great in everyone he try's on but the all black one he puts on is totally the one. it makes him look mysterious. I'm in love with it!!!

We get home and I fall back into the bed exhausted. Damian falls next to me and sighs.

"I'll be ready on prom night I'm sure of it" I say and look over to him

"Ready for what?" He asks looking confused

"For our night together. you know sex?" I giggle

"Oh yeah I'm ready more than ready but only if you are Blair I don't want you to feel pressured into this do you understand me?" He looks serious

"Damian I've never been more sure about something. I want you to be my first and my last you're the only one I want to be with"

I smile and kiss the corner of his mouth.

"Okay. now let me see this dress that you seem to like more than you like me" he pouts

"Oh now way mister you have to wait for that"

"Ugh you kill me" he puts his hand over his heart acting wounded . I laugh and lean over him and kiss him more.

He grabs me and deepens the kiss with each second.

"What the hell are you doing to me Blair. you've totally bewitched me"

"I should be saying that to you I'm not even the same girl I was a couple weeks ago"

---------------------/--------------------//-------

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED LATELY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!!!!