Shortlived kiss

WARNING:******LITTLE TINY ITSY BITSY MATURE SCENE******
Blair's P.O.V

I wake up snuggled up very close to Damian and everything feels right. I look up at him and his nose is bleeding very badly. I jump up on my knees and shake him awake.

"Damian! Get up" he wakes up dazed and confused He notices the blood and he runs to the bathroom. Does that happen often? Hopefully it's nothing serious.

I get up and go to the bathroom. I see him holding his nose with a tissue sitting on the toilet. I walk over to him bend down on my knees and lay my hands on his knees.

"Hey are you alright?"

"Uh yeah I'm f-fine" something's wrong I can tell he's hiding something I can see it in his eyes.

"Damian you know if something wrong you can tell me I'm here for you. Listen I wanna talk". I grab his hand and go to his bed and sit down.

"First off how's the hangover?" I say laughing.

"It hurts like hell honestly" he scoffs. He looks up and my and moves a strand of my hair out of my face. I look down blushing and he lifts my chin up. He leans towards me and kisses my neck, I lean my head back and moan. He lays me down and kisses my cheek then my lips. I run my hands down his stomach then his back and kiss him hard .I move my hands up his back and into his hair I grab it and feel something fall into my hand. I open my eyes and see that I just ripped a chunk of his hair out.

"Shit Damian" I push him off of me and stare at him

"What? Did I do something?"

"No it was me I'm so sorry" I show him his hair and his eyes widen. He runs into the bathroom and gasps.

"Damian I didn't mean to I'm so sorry" I walk into the bathroom and he looks furious,

"Get out now"

"Wait what?"

"I said get out!!!!" He roars at me I flinch grab my things and run out and go home.

DAMAINS P.O.V

I didn't mean to yell at her I really didn't. I'm not mad at her. I've been doing chemo and I guess my hair is now falling out. I love my hair is a prize possession of mine. I just needed her to leave I can't tell her yet. How was I gonna explain to her why my hair was falling out? I look I'm the mirror and my nose starts to bleed again. Shit this is happening a lot now.

"Mom!!" I yell down to her

"Yes honey"

"I need you now right now" I hear her run out the stairs and come into the bathroom. She takes one look at my head and looks back and her eyes start to water.

I choke up and whisper "I-it's happening" she comes into the bathroom and hugs me.

"Oh honey let it out it's okay to cry, don't worry everything will be ok. I promise you, you will be okay"

"I'm not gonna cry mom" I don't cry I'm a bad boy for crying out loud. I try to hold it in but the softy in me comes out and I burst into tears. I fall to the ground and hold my mom.

"Come in honey let's get you to the hospital. It's time for that meeting with the doctors.

BLAIRS P.O.V

I run in my house and cry. I didn't mean too, i feel so horrible. I hear a door slam and look out my window and see Damian and his mother getting into the car. I run down the stairs and outside but I'm too late there already almost down the street. But he nenes to know so I scream.

"I'm sorry!" I scream

"What?" He yells back

I take a deep breath and scream "IM SORRY"

"I can't hear you !" He says. he puts his head back in the car and then just like that their gone.

Is there something wrong with him? Why would his hair just fall out like that, out of nowhere? I go back I'm the house and get on my laptop and search 'what causes teenage boys to loose their hair'

Maybe he's not eating right. Or he dyes his hair a lot. Maybe stress? All I know if I keep stressing over this MY OWN hair will fall out.

I shut my laptop and go to sleep.

DAMAINS P.O.V

what was Blair trying to say? I couldn't hear a word. My thoughts are interrupted by my mom telling me we made it too the hospital. We get up to the front desk and Lucy the lady who works at the front desk is there.

"Hey Lucy!" I say as we approach the desk

"Hey Damian rough day?" Is it really that noticeable?

"You Can tell?"

"Honey I can always tell. And you guys can go ahead and go into the office the doctors are waiting."

We walk in and Dr.House and Dr.Smith are sitting.

"Hello Damian, Stacy it's nice to see you. So your hair is starting to fall out i can see" Dr.House said as we take a seat.

"Yeah obviously" I say grumpily, I never liked Dr. House he's just so cocky.

"Damian don't be rude!" My mother said and slapped my shoulder "It's fine Ms. Wylde depression is common to have when someone is going through what Damian is going through."

"I don't have depression I'm fine I just don't like you!"

Dr.Smith cuts in and starts talking before anything else is said

"Ok um Damian it looks like you've been loosing weight so were going to insert an NG tube in so you can get the adequate nutrition that you need. Also since the chemo is now working you can either let your hair fall out naturally or we can shave it if you want to."

What the hell?! Hell no my hair is staying. Through thick and thin my hair will stay!

"Neither the hair is staying"

"Damian unfortunately the chemo we've got you on because of your leukemia is really strong so you will loose all your hair sooner or later"

Damn we'll I'm not gonna have some splotchy looking hairdo so I'm just gonna have it get it shave I guess.

"Just fucking shave it."

I try not to shed I tear when I feel my hair becoming less and less. Once their done I take a look in the mirror. What the hell I don't even look like me much less a bad boy! I look weak and helpless and I hate it.

It makes me look even sicker. Now how am I gonna explain this to Blair?

"Can I have something to put on top of my head I don't like how I look" Dr. Smith hand me a black beenie and I quickly put it on.

"Alright now since that's out of the way lets get into the serious talk Damian. The cancer is much worse than what we expected. We can keep doing radiation but it won't be too long where there won't be anything we can do about it, from the looks of it now the cancer is terminal, I'm so sorry."

Holy shit I gonna die. I have terminal fucking cancer so I'm gonna die. I didn't even think that it was this bad. I feel something coming up my throat and throw up in the trash can beside me.

"Just two questions..... Will it hurt?"

"We like to think it won't" fuck so that means it will

"Ok my last question..... How long do I have?"

"From what we see right now maybe 5 months or less" my mom starts bawling and I just stair. I can't move I can't say anything. I only have 5 months, I'm not ever going to have a family, kids get married to the woman I love. And I already have her in mind.

I the bad boy with cancer Damian Wylde. Loves the good girl with straight A's Blair Darling.