Unexcpected plans

*** ok so that's who I imagined Blair to look like I've changed my mind up a lot but this is who I think looks best for it and I hope you guys agree!!*****

Oh my god I haven't felt this sick in forever! This means I can't spend the day with Damian crap... We'll now he's just gonna forget about me I guess. No I have to go I'll be fine just as long as I don't puke.

"Blair honey how are you? Oh gosh you look terrible" my mom says as she hands me some medicine.

"Oh wow thanks mom I can feel the love!" Oh god I think I'm gonna be sick again. I bend over the bed and throw up once again.

"Mom can you hand me my phone I have to call Damian."

"Oh no you don't you're not going out today sorry little missy you're staying in bed till you get better"

"Yes I know that mother I'm just calling him to let him know that I can't go today don't worry"

She hands me the phone and leaves.

I scroll down my contacts till I find his name and call him.

"H-hello?" I hear his voice on the other end. I can tell he just woke up and his sleepy voice is so heavenly. It sounds like a god. Oh my it's so sexy!

"Blair? You there?"

"Oh yeah right uh sorry. Um hey I'm sick so I'm gonna have to take a rain check maybe we can hang tomorrow or the next day just depending on when I get better?"

"Yeah I guess that's fine." By the tone in his voice I could tell he was disappointed and so was I.

"I'm really sorry I wish we could hangout today it's just that I'm really sick and honestly I think I'm dying."

I hear him laugh on the other end and I smile.

"Shut up Damian I'm not joking I'm dying right now as we speak." I laugh while saying it. I close my eyes and lay my hand over my chest.

"See I'm dead. Looks like we can never hangout now"

"Wow B you look horrible." I hear his voice now closer than before and pop my eyes open real fast and gasp. He's in the middle of my room with ought a shirt on and sweat pants that hang from his V-line so perfectly. And his messy hair oh my god nobody should have bed head that good.

And then there's me hair in a messy bun sweatshirt on sickly face looking horrible.

"Thanks for the compliment I appreciate it bunches." I say trying to hold in my giggle.

"We'll since your obviously on you're deathbed right now I'll just have to spend the day with you" he said walking toward me and sitting down on the bed.

"No you can't you'll get sick and I don't want that" I said hurriedly

"B I'm staying whether you like it or not"

"Ugh ok fine"

I heard my mom knock on the door and started to panic I gasped and jumped off the bed shoving Damian underneath it and laying down quickly.

"Hey I'm going out for the day and taking you're brother with me we won't be back till late so are you okay to stay by yourself?"

"Y-yeah of course. No big deal." I try to hide the nervousness in my voice

"What's up with you you're a little jumpy I can stay home if I need to"

"No no it's fine mom just go have fun bye love you." I say practically shoving her out of my room