The move

Wow. I really hate my life right now. People who know me think my life is picture perfect. Yeah I thought so to, I mean I'm a straight a student, I never get in trouble, never missed a day of school, the child any parent would want. You could say i was a goodie goodie. I even had the perfect family. We'll I thought I did until a couple weeks ago, till I found out my dad was cheating on my mom with a woman half his age! Classic cliché I know. Perfect mom perfect dad perfect everything wonder child who everyone loves till shit pardon my French goes down and the dad fucks it all up. We'll I guess you could say I have a little rebel in me deep down somewhere cause when we found out what my dad was doing, I punched square in the face, then punched the slut he was with. Yeah I walked in a resteraunt with my mom and we saw them together. And the great thing about it is my mom wasn't even mad I did she cheered me on. But later that night was a wreck. My and my mom have a really close bond and nobody messes with a darling and doesn't get payback for it. So here I am now at my new house. A two story glamorous house. The house next to mine is just as glamorous. To nice for my taste but I'm not complaining. I run inside and find my room and drop my stuff startled at the loud music a hear from the next house over. I look outside my window and see this boy in his room with the music cranked up so loud I'm sure the whole neighbor hood heard it. I can already tell this boy is gonna be trouble. I lift up my window and wave like a maniac trying to get his attention. Finally the idiot sees my and smirks. "We'll hello there sugar" he calls out with a soft sexy voice. Oh damn this boy is something, he has dark brown hair that is swooped up to the side like all the boys were and these see blue eyes, that can mesmerize you. Snap out of it B! "Don't call me that!" I yell in disgust at him. Ugh just ew I hate it when guys call me sugar but when he says it- no no don't even think about it you can already tell he is a player, don't want what happened last time to happen again do you? Didn't think so. "Can you turn that down! It's really loud!" He turns it down barely, um seriously? Jerk. I turn around and next thing I know he's I'm my room! I'm my freaking room! "What tha- what the heck are you doing in my room?!" I glare at him but then my eyes are quickly pulled away from his to his abs. Sweet mother of god he's got a body. And those sweatpants hang from his hips. Mmmm and his. V-line has me drooling over here."like what you see sugar?" He says seductively. "No not particularly, and I thought I said don't call me that, now would you please tell me what your doing in here?!" "We'll... I thought I'd introduce myself to the sexy new girl that moved in next door, hi I'm Damian Wylde." He smiles a sly smiles that makes me either want punch him right in that stupid face of his or kiss the crap out of him. Ugh he's confusing me with his stupid face!! "Wish I could say it's nice to meet you but... We'll anyway my name is Blair.. Blair darling." I force a smile and shove my hand out to shake his. "We'll darling what's so wrong with me, you look like you want to cut my head off already and we've just met." He laughs and laugh is so hot. ' I do. I really do Wylde'

"We'll for staters you came through my freaking window! I mean how did you even get in here?! What are you fucking Spider-Man or something?, your very cocky, your annoying, do I need to go on?"

"Sweat heart I know you don't feel that way, you keep gawking at my body so you must like me, I know i know I'm hot it's ok, I know you love me" I see a smirk crawl on his face.

" I don't care how hot you are your annoying, so by now" I try to push him out of my window but he is way to strong for me.

"Ooo I like em feisty"

"Ew, get out now!!"

"Soon Blair darling you will be begging me to come through this window"

I scoff and say " yeah I seriously doubt it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so this is a new story I'm starting!! I know this chapter is really short and the others won't be but I just really wanted to get the first one out there so I hope you like this!!

DAMIAN- fransisco lachowski

Blair- Selena Gomez or Victoria justice