Chapter 8

"Suna Rintaro."

"Oh Tsumu do you know Suna?"

"Yeah highschool,"

"WOW! I bet you have juicy stories about teenage Tsumu-San!"

"Oh the juiciest,"

Atsumu went back to the couch and pressed play on the movie.

Little tears slipping down her face.

'Why just why is she here'

"Atsumu-san?"

She jumped spilling some popcorn and wiped her tears.

"Yes Sho-Sho?" She put on a bright smile hiding her pain.

Hinata looked worried but thought the girl was ok but she was oh so wrong.

Hinata shook her head before handing Atsumu a slide of pepperoni pizza, fries on the side, and three wings. There was a mini cup of ranch on the plate and another mini cup of ketchup.

Atsumu took it gracefully starting to cheer up even though she felt the stare of someone's eyes burning holes into her back.

She ignored it in favor of sharing body heat with Hinata by snuggling. Munching on the tasty dinner.

Eventually the others joined them.

The moms(Suga, Akaashi, and Yaku) took to the two seats near the sectional (Yaku was on Suga's Lap) , the crackheads(Tendou, Noya, Tanaka, Atsumu, Oikawa) took the sectional, and the softies that are secretly on crack(Hinata, Yamaguchi, Shirabu) took the left side of the floor, the normal looking people but actually haven't slept in 9 months (Kenma and Suna) took the sectionals other side.

It was peaceful. They devoured the pizzas leaving 4 slices and a piece of crust 6 wings and a small bag of fries.

They drank various alcoholic drinks from Suga's minibar.

The hangover in the morning would be killer

Only 2 were awake and that was Atsumu and Suna.

"Atsumu-"

"Dont."

"Atsumu we have to talk about what happened."

"Don't start with me Suna."

"Atsumu we care. We always care! We didn't mean it!" A whisper yell.

"If you cared you wouldn't have said what you said!"

"We didn't think we hurt you the way that we did! We still regret what we did and we're so sorry!"

"I know you are and I want to forgive you I really do but I just can't let it go!"

They heard the sounds of groans and movement so the 2 stopped talking and started to fall asleep before officially passing out.

Their conversation to be continued in the morning when the others come over the next morning and bring along a certain Miya to couples and friends brunch.