Chapter 7

I edited Chapter 6 if your wondering why I republished it.

BN: Suga, Noya, Kenma, Akaashi, Atsumu, Oikawa, Hinata, Tendou, Yamaguchi, Tanaka, Shirabu, and Yaku

Atsumu and Oikawa pulled into the driveway.

Oikawa was getting the bags while Atsumu grabbed their phones and her own key's.

She locked up the car and went towards Oikawa handing the girl her phone and Oikawa handed Atsumu's bag back to her.

They walked up to Suga's door and rang the bell.

Immediately they were engulfed in a hug by Hinata.

"GRAND QUEEN! ATSUMU-SAN!!!"

They hugged the small redhead back.

"Hey sho-chan!"

"Chibi-chan!"

"COME ON IN NOYA, AKAASHI, TENDOU, YAM', TABAKA, AND SHIRABU, ARE INSIDE!"

"Where's Yaku and Kenma?"

"They're on their way and they're bringing a friend!"

"Let's get inside then! We're all in the basement!" Oikawa, Hinata, and Atsumu started to descend into the house passing a stressed out Suga on the phone in the kitchen.

"I S A I D!" She took a deep breath before breathing out to calm herself.

"I would like 5 pizzas. 3 Pepperoni, 2 plain, 5 bags of fries, 2 boxes of hot wings, and 3 Pepsi's....."

Silence

"Did you just call me fatass under your breath!?!?!"

"Oh shit"

" I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW BEING FAT DOES NOT MEAN IM EATING UNHEALTHY! FOR ALL YOU KNOW I COULD BE FAT AND ORDER A DAMN SALAD!! YOU DISRESPECTFUL BITCH! I AM ORDERING FOR A PARTY?!?!"

A calming breath

"Now listen here. I was gonna make this a delivery but I'm gonna make it a pick up cause I would like to speak to you in person."

With that the order was placed and Suga took deep breaths before smiling at the 3.

"Let's go downstairs and help pick out a movie."

With a smile she went into the basement.

'Scary Suga,' was the only thought in their mind

Going down to the basement they hopped the couch.

Akaashi sat on the ground with her legs spread in a V. Nishinoya sat with her back to Akaashi's check sitting with her legs folded and was talking excitedly while moving the movies around.

Akaashi's arms were around her waist and her chin on the small girl's shoulder.

(Thinking Akanoya for a one shot cuz 👀they'd be cute right...who's with me🙈)

"Look Keiji-san ! Doesn't this look like a good one!"

"We need everyone's opinion Yū-chan,"

"Noya-chan what movies do we have?"

"Tooru-san HI! Look what movie we have!"

Hinata walked over sitting next to her senpai's while Oikawa took a seat behind her like Akaashi and Noya's.

Suga and Atsumu stood behind the couch looking at them.

"Now Atsumu.."

"Suga don't."

"Look I know highschool was hard and you don't want to play anymore-"

"No!" A whisper yell.

"I want to play but I need a break just for college. I've been thinking anyway and I might try out for the college team but I probably won't so let it go!"

"Guys!"

Their attention drawn from the convo to the others. Akaashi moved with Noya to the couch and was now in the middle of Oikawa and Noya.

Oikawa sat on the left side leaning her head on her shoulder, Noya sat on her right with her head on the blanket in Keiji's lap, Keiji's legs were in a criss crosswith a blanket covering her and Oikawa.

Shoyo had put the movie in and was behind the bar at the micro wave popping the popcorn. The bowl sat on the counter with the candies next to it. Cups sat on the counter also waiting for the food to get here and pour the soda in them.

"Come on and get comfy!"

The girls all cuddled together on the couch until Suga got a text from Yaku.

"Oh they're here and they brought a friend!"

They put the movie on pause and went upstairs to go open the door.

"Hey guys," Atsumu could hear their conversation from her placement on the stairs as she took her time moving slower then the rest from her intense pointe class from that afternoon.

Reaching the living room she froze.

'No no no no no no'

A familiar black hair cut was currently facing away from Atsumu so their face wasn't visible.

But that monotone bored voice was....

Unmistakable

"Oh Tsumu! This is-"

'SUNARIN!!!'